Lyya's artwork!

Another GREAT job!!! This is really fun seeing your artwork.

Thanks so much for sharing with us. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Can I marry her?

1 Like

This is in response to your blog post on Tumblr. I followed your link, viewed your work and your words. I wanted to respond. Wow! No need to be self deprecating at all. You are an artist, and a talented one at that. Very vivid colors that pop, and grab your attention. Every detail is sharp and crisp. You can tell that you love these characters, and put a lot of effort and love into them. Kudos to you, and thank you for sharing your art with the world. I am always happy and encouraged, to see someone pursuing their passion. It is too easy to let self doubt, rob you of the joy gained, developing and displaying your gifts. I can’t wait to see what comes next. I did subscribe to your Tumblr account. I expect to see more great work based on what you have already shared. Thank you.

5 Likes

I’m not done with this one (I want to ink and color it), but I’ll post it here anyway. This is an elezen (elf), for a friend of mine.

EDIT: Hah, chose a bad day to post this!

16 Likes

I love it! All over elves. You’re amazing!

2 Likes

Finished that last piece. I managed to screw everything up several times in the process and had to adjust my approach…ugh.

21 Likes

Sombra!

boop

15 Likes

Wow i wish i had only 1% of your talent

As a hobby artist myself, I think you did a great job with the depth perception. I find depth perception and shading to be two of the hardest things to master, and you are already off to a phenomenal start in both those areas! I can’t wait to see more.

Now you have my full attention :smiley: I love Sombra! Do you plan to colour her?

Sombra wears her hair like that girl from the magicians

@Lyya Have no fear! You are very talented and thank you so much for sharing with us here. :heart: efh313

An initial rough of Mercy. Thoughts?

(My first attempt at an action pose, sorry if it sucks)

13 Likes

I might give it a try, though coloring hair is still a weak point for me and Sombra has some fairly complex hair. If I do, I’ll definitely post here.

Update on Mercy!

12 Likes

Damn nice! Going to be colouring it as well?

I plan to, yeah, once it’s cleaned up and I’m satisfied with the design (there are parts that bug me still). I haven’t tried coloring anything involving spellcasting so it will be a…learning exercise, to say the least :confused:

2 Likes

Awesome @Lyya very nice

Can I post some of my art in your awesome thread @Lyya? I’ve been starting to make digital art myself. It’s so hard!

2 Likes

By all means, I want to see your arts!

1 Like