Lycanthropy temporarily removed from essence of evilfrom

I won’t begrudge people who choose to pay for stuff. They are helping to keep the lights on, the servers running, and the devs employed. The game has been really generous to F2P players historically. If I ever feel like that has changed irrevocably, I will attempt to break myself of this habit. In the meantime, I don’t mind that others choose to spend on things I don’t.

4 Likes

Things is, books are the bottleneck to getting your kingdoms to upgrade level 16, which in turn is the bottleneck for getting your kingdoms to power level 24. It currently isn’t even remotely feasible to get past that bottleneck with campaigns, even when buying the campaign pass. As it currently stands, you either spend a crazy amount of money on those new Flash Offers or you’ll impact into a paywall of legendary proportions in the not so far future.

Yeah, me neither. I’m glad people do. But it still baffles me as I found the GoW prices on some things to be way too high.

And that exactly is what I find worrying.

Now I’m still catching up on kingdoms as I’ve only started Jan 2020 but there are other players in my guild who have been playing longer.

We could of course also collectively decide that we don’t care but I doubt that will happen.

So I suppose EoE will need another round of balancing. Now it’s a powerfull weapon that basicaly disables an opponent on single cast. Should it’s mana cost go up, to somewhat balance it?

1 Like

My Priest hero got hit with Lycanthropy from Jack-o-Lantern weapon and the game crashed completely!

I’m actually okay with EOE being nerfed permanently by including lycanthropy once the bugs are sorted out. EOE, Rope Dart, Life & Death are all super broken weapons. But that’s just me.

I actually don’t mind lycanthropy as a cast, active or passive through traits that inflict status effects. But I really think the lyco gems are a lose-lose mechanic, whether you’re matching them or the AI is. Having them on the board adds too much chaos to the game imo

Dem Stimme ich zu 100% zu…Warum soll man sich Teams basteln wenn sowiso alles umgeworfen wird ? In die U-Welt braucht man sich schon gar nicht mehr zu wagen weil schon im ersten Raum das Komplette Team gecrasht wird

Why not just ditch lycanthropy completely? We ALL hate it.

Not all hates it. Uncle Rambo and a few other on these boards loves it.

Do I get it, not at all. Is it said because to annoy me from Uncle Rambo? Maybe.

2 Likes