Low key relaxed guild looking for 2 new members

Hello all. We are Canadian Bacon and have been around for a couple of years. We’re non competitive but that doesn’t mean we don’t care about getting better. We’re looking for players of any level from beginner to end game, so long as you play regularly and participate in the weekly events (Guild Wars, Invasion, Raid Boss).

We have no contribution demands (however we feel anyone who plays regularly should be able to throw in some seals :smile: ). We chat. we have a discord channel, and we try to help each other the best we can.

We complete 4-6 task trees per week with the occasional legendary task.
We have all guadians over L100.
We gather 20k+ seals per week, and we’re getting close to the 40k mark.
We’re in Guild Wars bracket: 20

So come on in and have some fun. Shoot me a message or reply to this thread if you’re interested.

Twitchy.

Hi. I’m pretty new but, so far I’m liking the game a lot. I’ve only been playing like 4 days, my hero is level 94ish.

I’m currently in a guild but there seems to only be 3 active players, and I haven’t seen an english word spoken in guild chat :{

At any rate, I’m a mature player that can promise to try to contribute, I play a lot, I’m Canadian :slightly_smiling_face:

So if you have an opening, please let me know. If I’m too low level or inexperienced, I understand.

Thanks.

You will likely get more response if you say what platform you’re playing on. And place your thread in the correct category.

I recremend this guild they are great ppl

Hello fellow gamers! My family and friends (5 people in total) are looking for a guild to hangout and make new friends with. We have a very good idea of the game and are active a lot. We don’t really care much for the requirements on some guilds but we do all the weekly and daily events, we cap out on our 1500 seals ea week. We are only PC/Moblie. If anybody is wanting to take us and chat, feel free to contact me on here or on discord (Soro / Cody#7702 or add Ytesia#1692)