Love to be able to pay to shuffle the board

After keeping some stats for the last 4 weeks on how many times the board is at a place where there is only 1 set of gems that can match (and most of the time not something I can use)

Number of times the board is at a place where it is my turn and there is only one set of gems that will match - 107
Number of times the board is at a place where it is the opponent’s turn and there is only one set of gems that will match -17

Number of times after the board has reset the opponent now has several matching sets (4+ gems) 45
Number of times after the board has reset that I have several matching (4+ gems) - 2

Now granted I don’t have total number of plays taken, number of games played for additional stats, but the basic first pass really seem that the opponent gets far more times a reset board for their turn

I propose that there be an option presented only at time when it is clear that there is currently only 1 set of gems that could match - to take turn or shuffle board

I think that would be a lot more realistic. And it cost me a gem or such.

Eh…I sympathize, but I don’t like the idea of currency being spent in a match to affect the outcome. Plus, that’s just part of the game. Sometimes you’re left without a good move and have to deal with it. The game’s easy enough as it is to give the player additional handicaps.

4 Likes

Plus, RNG is always willing to screw you over even after you pay that gem. This would never be worth the price.

1 Like

I’m with @lyya on this. Never want to see currency being paid in-game. Else next we’ll have ‘pay 5 gems to supercharge your spells…’ Next step pvz2…

Plus there’s this thing with bias. Opponent probably had 1 match option more times but you can’t really notice it because they do that match right away.
Considering all the advantages a player has, there’s no reason to further help the player.

The game already gets a lot of heat b/c the “AI Cheats”. Many people seem convinced that the game deliberately cheats in order to try to get you to spend money. I can only imagine how much worse this would be if there was an option to pay to shuffle the board.

4 Likes

Good point Studs… I hadn’t considered that aspect about the AI and deliberately having to spend.