Lots of Previews - Guild Wars, Crafting, Dungeons, and more!

Two things that would have improved the time sync in the beginning of each week in GW

Ability to do each sentinel to top without clicking over and over
Ability to set 1 Team for defense.

What’s the point of taking all that feedback if nothing got applied?

1 Like

They already told us they will change more thing in the future but we need update first also they are working on crafting and really i don’t care about these GW changes i want my soulforge :slight_smile:

2 Likes

They can only do so much without a full update

4 Likes

Just to point out, I have no secret inside information that no-one else on this forum has. So had I been awake/around my reply would have been the same as Shiratori’s.

As @Dan_ozzzy189 mentioned they can only do so much without an update, and physical changes such as adding new buttons or a new way to set teams would require an update. I believe most of the changes we’ll see this week are:

1 Like

@Sirrian waiting for next preview :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Is there any sort of an ETA in the works?..to me this is the most appealing feature in the game

We should get the update this month if everything is fine

Sweet…this is a phenomenal idea…Mainly for the crafting of Mythic troops…everything else is just a bonus

3 Likes

For a moment there I thought it was a New Official News thread…

5 Likes

I came up with an idea for crafting mythic troops that I think would be fairly well received. No idea if it’s been mentioned before as I haven’t read all the comments but thought I’d post anyway.

Basically, make it so when you disenchant a mythic troop, you gain a “mythic soul.” You can make a mythic soul + 500 gems (or whatever other resource) crafted into a random other mythic or mythic soul + 1000 gems to get a specific mythic. This wouldn’t make it too easy for people to gain mythic troops, and solve the main issue of people not being able to target specific mythics for their collection.

1 Like

Pretty sure what they will do for crafting is essentially that, except with the new resource of jewels instead of gems.

The disenchant value thing seems pretty nice.

Disenchanting is still 100% useless atm.

1 Like

I agree with this, I think I may have posted something while back but I’m too lazy to find it now. They can link crafting to ascension but in reverse.

Ie, disenchant/sacrifice 5 other mythics to gain a specific mythic. Then 10 for legendary, 25 for epic and so on.

I’m pretty sure they won’t have a system that allows people to easily complete their collection on day 1.

1 Like

It will be interesting won’t it? That balance between instantly getting every troop you need along with making crafting actually useful.

If crafting is too powerful it would undermine the usefulness of gems - the premium currency in the game. But if it’s too weak it will be useless and players like me, that only need a couple of troops to complete their collection, will be frustrated from waiting so long for something that doesn’t deliver its purpose

I need 3 troops.
Crafting should allow me target them in a reasonable time span.
For me, I would think those 3 troops in 12 months is reasonable. I will hope and pray for a faster turn around but I think a Mythic per quarter is a decent ballpark for expectations.

We shall see…

So excited!!! :wink:

im betting base mythic when its kingdom is having an event and any other rarity instantly when you have the materials.

1 troop here: abynissia. I hope you can craft traitstones or even gold. Otherwise my souls collection will be useless in a short while again.

I have almost 180 celestial, I hope you can smash em up into other stones

1 Like

We will the exact date for the update?

I am a humble Gems of War playing pony. Who likes bellyrubs. Sue me. :stuck_out_tongue: I have come here to ask the devs one thing…

Patch when? And don’t say
because that would suuuuuuuuck.

I will not accept
either.

2 Likes