Lost In The Woods

LOST IN THE WOODS

New Epic Troop: Natureborn Tracker

The Natureborn Tracker will be available this week for 400 Glory in the shop as well as in Event Chests, and will appear in Glory, Gem, and Guild chests in 3-4 weeks’ time.

World Event: Looking for Guidance

There are 6 battles that players can encounter during the event: Gorbil, Wereverine, Leocorn, Kharybdis, Basilisk, and Megavore. The first 5 battles are randomly chosen, but they all have an equal chance of appearing on the map.

The battle against Megavore will only appear after the player wins 4 of the other battles. After defeating him, all battles reset, and you’ll need to fight another 4 battles to spawn the Megavore again.

Scoring
You can find the following rewards for each of the different battles you may encounter.

• Gorbil: 3 Game
  • Wereverine: 4 Game
  • Leocorn: 4 Game
  • Kharybdis: 4 Fish
  • Basilisk: 5 Game
  • Megavore: 3 Game and 3 Fish

Each piece of Fish is worth 4 points, and each piece of Game is worth 5 points. The battles against Kharybdis and Megavore, will drop a variable number of Fish and Game (on average about 1.18x the base amount).

Now Available in the Vault: The Chariot

The Chariot will become available as a possible drop from both Vaults and Epic Vaults after weekly reset.

3 Likes

That spell description appears odd to me.

“… +1 more for every 3 green allies …”

How many allies may that character have?
:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

6 Likes

I guess allies include himself

Does Jeto come from Jared Leto?:thinking:

Tracker or Hunter?

grafik

The loot table for troops in event chests is expected to look like this:

Chance Amount Troop
0.11% 1 Kalika
3.2% 1 King Heliodor, Nexus Portal
12% 1 Hawthorn, Natureborn Hunter, Shayle, Valiant Pyrea, Water Weird, Waterborn Priestess
21.6% 1 Natureborn Wolf, Stoneborn Lion, Waterborn Owl
21.6% 2 Fireborn Eagle, Fireborn Warrior, Nature Weird
21.49% 3 Natureborn Warden

It doesn’t contain faction troops, guild wars troops, doom troops, tarot cards and special soulforge troops, even though the official Game Guides suggest otherwise.

Event chests have been configured incorrectly in the past. Infinity Plus Two doesn’t compensate for keys wasted due to their mistakes, if you plan to spend a large amount of keys, make sure what you are looking for has already been found by other players.

6 Likes

The official scoring is slightly off.

It should say:

Fight 4 Battles then fight Kharybdis, then Megavore. This cycle continues for the entire event.

6 Likes

Here are the graphics to help you this week

Event Summary

Average Tier Buy In per member to close all rewards is Tier 1 (64 to 66 battles)

Reward Amounts

Battles and Scoring

Global Chat 429 (pc/mobile)

14 Likes

Hacker? 10 characters

The Hunter formerly known as Tracker.

1 Like

Thank you for putting this into the game as an event notification. It’s a very belated, but also very appreciated step.

While you’re at it, could you please fix the fact that the last half-dozen weekend Faction Events have had no notification prior to the event starting (unlike other weekend events).

3 Likes

The notification is nice, only thing is I’m still not sure if we can believe it. Did somebody find it already?

1 Like

I just found it on Xbox so can confirm it’s in the drop pool.

2 Likes

Android confirmed.
:blush: :vulcan_salute:

4 Likes

It’s basically saying you need to have a minimum of 3 green troops on your team in order to get +1 elemental star, and having 4 doesn’t add an additional star. Makes sense to me.

Confirmed on iOS/Steam

2 Likes