Lost access to my acct

When the servers were down, I thought it might have been my phone or something. So I uninstalled and reinstalled the app thinking that would help. Well I totally messed it up and when the servers came back on it made me restart the whole game. I tried to recover it, but I didn’t set up a recovery email. I didn’t know you even could tell after the fact. I thought if you logged in with Google it would back it up, but I was wrong. I need to figure out how to get it back. I’ve already contacted support, but it’s taking forever. I want to play so badly :persevere::sob:. Any advice to what I could do, would be awesome.

Submit a ticket to support and they should be able to help you out. Include as much information about your hero as you can remember (level, pets, guild, armor etc).

https://gemsofwar.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

3 Likes

Thank you, I’ll try them again.

Already responded!

2 Likes

That Was fast and show this game has good support. I hope that resolved your problem, FF.

3 Likes

I’m so so soo happy, thank you! I’m back up and fighting now.

8 Likes

I did the same thing but my new password they sent my email brought me to a extremely lower character, where’s mtly real game? I log in with Google as well

1 Like