Lord of the Flies

Originally published at: Lord of the Flies – Gems of War

New Epic Troop: Lord Desollatus Lord Desollatus will be available again this week for 400 Glory in the shop. World Event: The Lords of Darkstone There are 6 battles that players can encounter during the event: Sister of Shadows, Night Hag, Horned Hag, Carmina, Magnus, and Mother of Darkness. The first 5 battles are randomly…

2 Likes

@Kafka

With 2 weeks and a little under 8 hrs left in PvP Season 1, I’d love to know prior to Season 2 if the pvp shop mythic next season (currently tba) is also going to cost 2500 Gold Marks? It would be a big help to know to start saving (if applicable) or other things.

7 Likes

Although I know it would be better to hear it straight from Kafka, I don’t think the cost of the season Mythic has changed. In my opinion, it seems like a pretty set price. Let’s just hope the cost in the soul forge is more reasonable for those of us that hate fun. Unfortunately, I have my doubts.

Lord Desollatus will be available again? :face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

world_event_20240923

13 Likes

Shiny lore flavor text, level 1:

The Lords of Darkstone are a corrupt and vile bunch. They deal in drugs, human trafficking, and bribes - their tendrils reach out as far as Whitestone and the Leonis Empire. Lord Desollatus is one such lord, typical of his kind, neither more powerful nor more evil than his kin, though he does have one specialty - ancient secrets and rituals.

Looks like the name unification campaign has finally started. Next expected renaming milestones after Whitehelm:

Blackhawk to Blackstone
Dark Pits to Dark Stones
Stonesong Eyrie to Stonedark Eyrie

6 Likes

"Whitestone is a city in the Alabaster Sierras mountain range on the northeastern edge of Tal’Dorei. It is also known as the City of the Sun Tree because of the enormous and magnificent tree blessed by the power of the Dawnfather before the foundation of the settlement. It is ruled from Whitestone Castle, the home of de Rolo family after it was reclaimed from the Briarwoods. Whitestone now serves as the home and base of operations for several of the members of Vox Machina.

Formerly an independent city-state, Whitestone joined the newly reorganized Republic of Tal’Dorei following the Chroma Crisis in 811 PD."

According to Critical Role, Whitestone indeed is a location. Just not in the lore of Gems of War. Or is it? :exploding_head:

4 Likes