Looking for Task guild. Lvl 70 mobile player

Hello! I’m lvl 70 looking for a guild that is focused on task donations. All my money (about 30k gold) goes towards tasks. I make about 300 seals a week. Probably too low level based on what I’m seeing on these forums but figured I’d ask. Thanks!

1 Like

Hi thenitzel!
You need to spend your gold initially on buying all the kingdoms.
Save gems for dragon armor, for bonus income.
In game’s settings, set your graphics/animation speed higher,
maybe try 2. Mine is on 3 now.
This makes the matches take way less time = more gold quicker.

And this sites support > game guides
Are good references.
Also, everywhere you go poke every icon, tab, blue question mark, etc,
until you know your way around.
Good luck to you!!!
Madrina

1 Like

Hey Madrona, thanks for the tips! Currently I have all Kingdoms to level 5 min and some higher with my home at 10. I’ve bought the Dragon Armor. I have my quality on low and speed to the max! Ain’t nobody got time to wait for that! :slight_smile:

I guess I do need to keep going on the kingdom leveling but was hoping to find an active guild that would help towards my biggest gap which is key/card progress and ultimately completing all the kingdom quest and challenges.

Thanks again!

Dude!!!
How’d you do all that at level 70?

1 Like

Haha I have a bad habit of sitting on games and just logging in for the dailies so I’ve been playing that way for probably around a year and a half. But now I have decided to make this my main game so looking to get more involved with a casual but active guild.

1 Like

Hey there, Nitzel! If you’d like, we can get you into Halls of Hathor, our “Little Sister” Guild within the Children of Ra Family.

Let me know what you figure.