Looking for Specific Fit for Guild

Me, GF, and 3 IRL friends looking for a potential new home
I know this is a longshot but figured may as well try and see if there happens to be a guild who can meet our desired while also being happy with the variety of contributions.

We are all Mobile/PC (all play on phones)

Given I don’t want to leave my GF or IRL friends behind been opting to stay more casual.

WHAT WE CAN OFFER
elow is breakdown of what each of us can bring consistently on a weekly basis
Many weeks most of this will be exceeded, especially by trix, rhaegar, and bero (myself) but wanted to show the minimum we can offer weekly.

Berothius - 300K Gold, 100 Trophy, 1500 Seals, 30/30 GW Battles Weekly, all kingdoms unlocked & LVL 10, x5 at 5 star
thenn - 50K Gold, 500 Seals, 30/30 GW Battles Weekly (working on maxing kingdoms)
trixieledoix - 50K gold, 1000 seals, 30/30 GW Battles Weekly (working on maxing kingdoms)
Rhaegar21 - 0 Gold, 500 Seals, 30/30 GW Battles Weekly (working on maxing kingdoms)
Sorshia - 0-25K gold, 250 Seals, 25/30 GW Battles Weekly (working on maxing kingdoms)

WHAT WE LOOKING FOR
Guild who fairly consistently hits 20K seals and NEVER falls below 10K seals.
Guild who is doing 6/12 for each task or completing multiple weekly
Guild who is very active in GW (20/30 members doing all 5 battles daily on time.
Guild who has 200% or higher daily bonus
Guild who has a GM and or Officers who communicate in chat frequently

Hey Bero, I think my new Intrim III guild might be a good fit. Maybe not on all accounts but we have some flexibility with spots.

Id love to see if we can work something out man!

Let me know :slight_smile:

1 Like

Taxaholic would love to have all 5 of you. We are ranked 261 in trophies and 153 in guild wars. We hit 20,000 every week and typically get 7-8 out of 12 tasks done. We are at Master level IV for a 260% gold bonus. We are about to implement a 25 GW battle minimum and have an active guild chat. I also currently have 4 open slots and will make a 5th for you if you feel we’re a good fit. Let me know.

Well wow that was quick.

Saluki, just trying to understand what are the reqs and the output? This would be so easy if it was just me but confirming details for 3 other individuals at moment lol

Papa, can you confirm your only reqs are 25 GW Battles?
Just didnt want to bring the other 4 along with me only to find either guild isnt meeting the usual or they dont meet your expectations. Thenn just informed me he will be semi active next 2 weeks due to work.

also is most communication in guild chat via application or is discord required? I know that would be ok for me but discord would be hard sell for the casuals I have in tow heh

I sent you a PM Bero

1 Like

@Berothius my recommendation is to go with @Saluki hes a good dude brudda😎

1 Like