Looking for player for number nine guild

Looking for a lvl 1000 player for my guild just do legendary tasks and we ll have a blast good guild chat no bs guild we r number nine

1 Like

Hey buddy, you don’t have to keep making a new “post” you can BUMP yours back to the top of the stack by entering a reply on any circumstances that have changed, such as requirements or available spots, or you can do like the lazy top guilds and simply type in “bump” every 8 hours in REPLY so that those coming here looking for a guild will see your post first.

Good luck on the recruiting, way easier here than competing with “viper” in global.

3 Likes

I feel sorry for Viper. He’s just trying to get a full guild and people are pretending to help. They are pretending they will join. He may be going about it a little aggressive. Seems like he is either foreign and english is not his first language, he’s very young, has a mental issue, or is a very stealthy troll.

2 Likes

Thanks for your advice i dont realy mind making a new but i sure wil try the bump thing im kinda new on forums lol

1 Like

You also might want to put your guild name some where because some people may be searching the forums from a cell phone and can’t look and see what the #9 guild is currently.

Thanks but nr 9 seems enough info to me the name is not so important right?

2 Likes

Only important if you want to recruit people to your guild, in my opinion. I search the forums from my phone while at work. That’s why I mentioned people using cell phones. I am also new to the recruiting, but have been successful in getting recruits. If it works for you then that’s all that matters. Have a gem good day!

2 Likes