Looking for low level guild (500 and less)

Hi thx for reading! I am looking for a lower level guild to give an helping help. I am currnently level 1000+, and been in the top guilds as is expected. The oNly thing I need is an active guildmaster, sick of joining guilds and the ownner does nowt!!

I can give min 1m gold 500 trophies and all seals, chers guys

I am on PS4

2 Likes

@Dan_ozzzy189 is looking to recruit and is very much an active GM. Tasks are done every week, so are seals and a number of legendary tasks. Quimby are a sociable, friendly and active guild. They are in bracket 1 of guild wars and regularly finish high up in that bracket. I’d recommend sending him a message :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

The Keep will have spots Sunday. We are a tier 3 (average) guild that has all active members.

Add me on ps4 santandrix. Possible spot Monday, rank 13 and bracket 1, right behind Quimby.

1 Like

Nowt! Lol, as a Yorkshireman that’s a proper word right there. If you’re interested in Quimby, please send me a message today. I’ll be in this afternoon, Yorkshire time.

2 Likes

So who’s it gonna be??

If that looks ok, just pm me or add on PS4, santandrix , thx

Just to point out their initial post.

Hi thx for reading! I am looking for a lower level guild to give an helping help. I am currnently level 1000+, and been in the top guilds as is expected. The oNly thing I need is an active guildmaster …

They have been in the top guilds and specifically seek a small guild to lend a hand to. Seems they just want to build a guild up with their efforts. So as per their post its unlikely they desire to join another higher end guild.

Just a FYI he joined me last week. And will be staying. Please don’t try recruiting, thx

I was not trying to recruit, nor gave any indications to doing so. I was merely going off his wording. So if he joined you then that’s great. As for not recruiting. A few members have reported Nemesis trying to poach members from Vendetta. One to note here but there are others is LonesomeHeart. So if that no recruitment goes both ways. I would appreciate that no member from Nemesis tries to poach from us. As we would never do to any others. Thank you.

1 Like

Well u have my word and I don’t. As for what the others do, no one has told me about that and this is where I do most of my recruiting, I’ll have a word with them.
Thx.

1 Like

Now that I look at original post, they didn’t join me, so have it at too.

Was just trying to be helpful earlier, sorry if you felt I intruded. Not looking for members here as I am waiting for someone in my rl to join the 1 open spot. Sorry for any hardships <3

1 Like

No hardships, all good. Good luck with the guild.

1 Like