Looking for casual active guild

Awesome. Send me your code and I’ll invite you :slight_smile:

Ok, I am just getting done with work. Give me a few, I need to eat dinner and then log into the system and get the code.

Sounds good

I’m writing to find out if your guild has room for one and if you have any requirements. I’m asking because a member of my guild was asking if I knew of a guild for a lower level player (mid 80’s level I think), he’s got a friend that is a regular player but needs a good guild to start with. If you have the time you can message me on Xbox at Dogtag75 and I’ll pass on the requirements, if any. Thanks for your time.

Yes I am headin out right now but will take care of it as soon as I’m back in about an hour!

Keeninbeansidhe_Y1GE is the invite code

Invite sent!

1 Like

Sorry to take up any of your time but he has found a guild. Thanks.

No problem

MalteseShadow,
Sorry i didn’t see these messages on Forum until now. I was away from computer and console until just now. Did you send me an invite? 6 invites to ShadowedWarriors.

Ha…yeah I wanted to make sure it went through

OK. I’ll be joining in a minute. My hubby is playing on his account. His invite code is IFISUK WHYUDEAD_BX4A

Having trouble with that code. I promoted you if you’d like to send him an invite. Would love to see what you guys bring to the table!

We have new guild with active leader and whana to invite all active members. I know how to handle the club or guild, I’m good at this, i will prove. Search for gamertags
Darimieras
Ma5inys LT
P. S. It is new becouse of guild activity