Looking for Assistance on Mid-Game Progression Team Composition and Strategy

Hello to Community Members,

When I commenced playing Gems of War a few months ago, I’ve been absolutely loving the playing time. I’m in the midst of the game at this moment, and I need some advice on how to maximise the particulars of my team and my overall technique. Although I feel like I’m approaching a bit of an equilibrium in terms of progression, I have accumulated an adequate collection of infantry and artillery.

Here’s a short summary of my current scenarios:

• A couple of my kingdoms have reached level 15, while the majority are at level 10. I’m trying to level them up as soon as my resources permit.

• My soldiers are a combination of legendary and epic troops, along with a few mythics. Usually a mix of high damage and support roles make up my core squad.

• I have a number of weapons, but I usually limit myself to a select few that I find comfortable.

• I wish to participate more successfully, but I’m a part of an active guild that assists with duties and events.

• I usually take part in PvP and weekly events, however occasionally I have trouble handling more difficult opponents and challenging tasks.

Are there any tips for efficiently increasing kingdom power? What should I focus on to unlock the bonuses?

Any advice for improving my performance in PvP battles? How can I counter popular meta teams?

Thank You in Advance!!

1 Like

quick farm explores, play pvp at least to get weekly goals to earn books, tribute collection. Manage teams to make them fast or find ready to go ones to own.
There are not too much to farm for deeds but explores which takes gems.

1 Like

Gemologica, best tool for managing your game.
gemologica.herokuapp.com

4 Likes

+1 for Gemologica.

Also, manage your expectations. You sound like you are still what I would call early game. But you are doing all of the right things!!

Work on collecting and maxing pets, leveling classes and keep acquiring weapons. You’ll need the pets and classes for kingdom power and a solid weapon collection is really important.

For pvp, if you are frustrated by the meta, work in kingdom restricted zones and pay attention to the enemy teams you face. Try to play the same teams, offensively yourself, to get a feel for what works.

If you are working in less restricted zones with more defined meta, make use of web and silence.

1 Like

Thanks @Tresk I am new for this. I appreciate you for the support.

1 Like

Thanks @Mariana I diffidently use this tool!

Thank you @DracoL1ch
Which farm do you mention in the reply?

explores; even 1st difficulty will provide you with various offers