Looking for Advice: Buying Stuff

Get the Death Knight armor. Seriously. It’s hands-down the best value in the game, and it makes life a lot easier. I bought mine my 2nd or 3rd day in the game, and I’ve been playing for around 8 1/2 months now and haven’t ever regretted the purchase. It’s one of those things that gives you more benefit the faster you get it.

Regarding “I won’t spend $X because it’s a mobile game” - don’t look at it in terms of platform, look at it in terms of how much you think you’ll play. I’ve racked up just shy of 800 hours on Steam and probably another 200+ on mobile. Everything I’ve purchased has absolutely been worth the purchase with how many hours I’ve played.

There are a lot of terrible mobile games, yes. This is not one of them. There is no obnoxious stamina system. You can play all you want, you have access to ALL game content for free (just costs time), etc. If you try the game and like what it has to offer, don’t shy away from something like the DK armor “because it’s a mobile game”.

Just the opinion of a random non-F2Per.

2 Likes

For $5 you can get daily gems. 15 gems per day for 15 days. (Since you mentioned $50 was more than you wanted to spend)

1 Like