Looking for active guild before update XBOX

Still looking for

Yes but they wont take me back for sure^^

Niko,

I PM’d you that we need your gamertag if you would like us to send you a message when a spot opens in our guild, which you never responded to so I can only assume you aren’t interested. Just 5 days ago I said we were #10, now we are #7. I expect us to be #4 within 3-4 weeks. If our guild is not hardcore enough for you, then you’re probably out of luck unless you get one of the top 3 guilds, 1 of which you say won’t take you back. So you have your choice between us, Darkheaven, and Birch Team for guilds even in the same conversation as a guild to the level that you are seeking.

same as here

just get back in a guild

thats what the thread is for :laughing:

Tough luck…

push it up

There should be one spot open in BIS next week but pls dont do this grasshoper’s trick of yours again :wink:
I think that in several weeks we will be 4th in the league with current climbing speed…

No thx I can tell u in a pm why not.

Demo please don’t make invitations that you can’t fulfill. We value people that don’t waste our time. Ta-Ta!

Thats why I dont want to come back. Dont worry. Dont want to be in same group with rude persons like you.

I fart in your general direction sir.

1 Like

invite code name pretty please - plenty of space down here for a moody star. stick around and you can help run the old homestead.

you get back what you put into a guild. don’t expect them to do the work FOR you. It’s a TEAM, not an MVP contest.

I am doing enough. whats you problem?^^

i dont think he is talking to You Niko so chill :slight_smile:
We both know there are not many players as good as You…

1 Like

I am not playing a lot atm :laughing: Missing new content

still looking? LEAGUE OF LEGENDS could do with an extra active player… not in the top 200 or anywhere close but looking to change that with more active players