Looking for a new home

Hey all!! I’m homeless again :frowning: I’m a very casual player and I’m looking for a guild that hits 20K+ seals a week. What I have to offer: LV 531, 250K+ gold/week (more in the future as I’m still building the gold producing kingdoms), 1500 seals/week, and 100-150 Trophies/week. I play everyday sometimes twice daily and usually have the 1500 seals by Friday. I hope someone will take a chance and recruit me :slight_smile: Thanks for stopping by!!

1 Like

Prophets. …we haven’t been able to make it to 20k yet as we are still tweaking the guild as far as actives and in actives go. But for the past several weeks we have obtained 10k chests. With your help we may be able to break 20. We are also ranked around 500 and steady moving.

I won’t be able to get back on to send you the invite til later maybe an hour or two. But I will send it. If you don’t mind waiting.

I won’t be able to get back on to send you the invite til later maybe an hour or two. But I will send it. If you don’t mind waiting

don’t mind at all I’ll sign on later if not in the am. I got all my seals and stuff this week so no hurry I’ll start fresh tomorrow :slight_smile: thanks for the invite!!

Link

Your welcome. I seen in your profile that you hail from CO. I moved from CO Springs about a year ago.

Oh cool!! Yep born and raised in Boulder/Denver and I reside in Greeley now!