Looking for a new better Guild

Hi guys. I’m looking for a guild. Mine is weak. Never finishes the world events, almost nobody’s playing so it’s easy win on Guild Wars, always the same guys contributing and never finishing the tasks, and we barely reach the 15.000 seals mark by end of the week, so I have no chance of finding any mythics with guild chests. This annoys me because I’m lv.1153 and I still haven’t one mythical unit. Not one, beside the ascended ones

So I’m now looking forward in finding a guild where everybody contributes and where I can see the 40.000 seals reached every week in order maximize my chances of finding mythicals without having to craft them (I save my diamonds for one particular unit and waiting for it to appear in the soul forge).

What will I bring to my next guild? Well, I can contribute 500.000 - 1M Gold, I do my “homework” every day and I’m leveling up all of classes to 100, so I can give something between 1000 and 3000 trophies every week.

Any (please good!) suggestions? I play G.O.W. on Android phone and Steam, no consoles here. And I’m from Europe by the way

ps. NO DISCORD PLEASE

If you believe that you can bring 3K trophies consistently, check out Sons of Anarchy. We are the #1 trophy guild with 180+ LTs weekly; the best rewards you can get in the game. We rolled 2 mythics from LTs just this week!

We can also teach you and optimize your farming so that you get more trophies / gold, etc.

If Anarchy requirements seem too much, I would suggest you to check Guns/Chaos. They also finish all events and do plenty of LTs and a super friendly bunch.

Feel free to reach out to me or join to the server if interested.

You could give The Golden Keep a try:

Yes, it’s Discord, which for some reason you don’t seem to like. I’ll give it a somewhat educated guess, you are thinking voice chat and web cams, which next to nobody likes. It’s just a text based forum somewhat similar to this one though, and you seem to be okay with posting here. Give it a try, you don’t need to install anything, it runs right out of the web browser. And it helps guilds to coordinate tasks and events in a way that they get finished.

looking for active members #12 on the ranking :slight_smile:

Si vous recherchez toujours une guilde je recrute… Nous sommes une guilde francophone, Active avec une très bonne ambiance. Les évènements de guilde , Et autres évènements sont clôturées chaque semaine.

Pour nous contacter :
Ael hag Bleiz ou
Sow Bright #5536

Bonjour, je suis francophone aussi. Voilà une guilde suceptible de m’intéresser. C’est génial, je vois du monde m’envoyer de trucs sur Discord alors que j’ai clairement dit que je ne veux rien savoir de Discord :slight_smile: enfin bref.
Dès que je serai rentré, je me connecte. S’il y a toujours de la place, je suis preneur. Pour ce qui est des contributions requises chez vous, est-ce que ça vous convient ce que je propose? Pour les trophées, comme j’ai dit, je farm et level-up beaucoup donc un minimum de 1000, c est garantie, j’ai atteint les 3300 déjà mais je ne ferai pas ça toutes les semaines bien sûr.

1 Like

Oui la place est libre pour discord pourquoi tant de rebus ?? Si c pas indiscret

Apres il est vrai que nous nous servons aussi de discord pour la gdg nous sommes en tranche 8, cela nous permet d’echanger nos deck , de s’envoyer des infos ou de pouvoir consulter drs infos sur les armes a venir , les évènements etc.
Au nivea du fonctionnement le bonjour sur le tchat de guilde , car nous souhaitons mettre du lien entre nous cae derrière un ecran il y a quelqu’un .

Apres si tu es communiquant on peut arriver a se passer du discod si vraiment ca te répugne :rofl: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Dis moi quand tu serais dispo pour faire un essai