Looking for a. guild!

My time as the janitor of Pilipali is coming to an end, no drama there, I’ve just given all I got and would like to just play the game from now on. Enough janitors in that guild nowdays😅 So if any of you are interested I can make a minimum of 400 trophies/week, 1mil gold and max seals, taking part in guild events and guild war being the number one thing in the game. Would love to be in a guild where others play the war too. Not sure what else there is to say… I’m a no drama person, so if there is an inside guild war going on, I’m not interested😁

4 Likes

Feel free to drop by The Golden Keep. We are a family of 7 guilds, one of them might fit what you are looking for. Discord is https://discord.gg/xmtdmzs, visitors welcome, even if you don’t join any of our guilds.

4 Likes

Hi Terberos,

I’m also part of a family of guilds that may interest you. Feel free to come check out our Discord to see if one of them looks like a good fit for you:

We’re very easygoing and we encourage players to switch guilds whenever their needs/available time changes. To my knowledge, we currently have openings in Yggdrasil, Age of Ragnarok, Abyss, and Gods of Valhalla, but we also have a very organized waiting list system for anyone who joins one but wants to switch to another at the next opening.

Age of Ragnarok seems like it might be a good fit for you based on what you described, but feel free to drop by and take a look. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The best guild ever is a nice guild to be in with pleasant and helpful people. We currently have 1 spot available. Our requirements are 1 mil, 2000 seals, 500 trophies. We finish all events. Discord is optional. I hope you find a nice guild to play with, even if it’s not ours.

1 Like

+1 what she said :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

:heart: Anam Cara :heart:

* Magix *

1 Like

Seconding The Golden Keep - good thing about a family is you can move up or down according to your activity level.

3 Likes

Just have to say, dope graphic there, Kelana. Very nice way to summarize the whole guild family.

2 Likes

Thanks! I can take no credit for it, but I absolutely love it, too. It’s very helpful when trying to figure out where all the guilds are, at a glance.

1 Like

If you’ve not decided yet, I’d like to throw my guild into the ring: Avengers Anonymous

We are in B4 right now, finish events, and our gold minimum is 850k. We get some LTs every week.

And if that doesn’t sound like quite the right fit for you, we have a lot of guilds to choose from.

You can find us here:

1 Like

Thank you all for the great offers, as it is a hard choice I’ll just go with the fastest reply :grinning:

2 Likes