Looking for a guild that permits account sharing and accepts such players

I and my best friend are looking for a guild that permits account sharing and accepts such players. We are adults with real life, so we cannot devote all our time to the game. However, thanks to account sharing being permitted, we became very competitive in the game. We are not going to provide exact stats since there is such a negativity against account sharing (it is highly-associated with cheating). We are looking for a guild:

• looking for a level 1000+ player,
  • that can finish all events,
  • that finishes all tasks and at least some legendary tasks,
  • that has an active player-base.

Between two of us, we play at least 6 hours a day, more in the weekends. We are also good at GW, but we donā€™t have a strict preference for guildā€™s bracket.

We are creating this post somewhat anonymously because we have been framed and pushed back inside and outside the game many times when we mentioned that we are account sharing. Therefore, we would like only the guilds that permit this behavior publicly to reach out to us. You can get in touch with us either by replying this post (and letting us know how we can contact to you), through DM, or by adding us as friend on discord. Our discord id: SharingIsCaring#0295.

I suspect this post is made by the same dude(s) trying to phish for peopleā€™s Gems of War account info on discord. If that turns out to be to case then please message @Lyya on here.

Otherwise to the OP. Account sharing is not considered cheating by most of the general community here. I can see how a devs misjudgement on here recently could make you think that way though.

Whether itā€™s a human playing on one account or 23 accounts, one hour or 23 hours a day. Absolutely fine. Said human just canā€™t use any software or any device that plays for them one second on any of those accounts. Without being at risk of having that account banned. So if a complete stranger offers to play on your account. Thereā€™s no way to know if they intend actually play on it or use unsavoury ways to play on it.

But perhaps youā€™re right. And thereā€™s just guilds morally objected to the notion. Yet, itā€™s a hell of a thing to police. So best of luck to them.

Hi awryan,

Thanks for the response but we feel that even you are contradicting in your response. On one end:

Whether itā€™s a human playing on one account or 23 accounts, one hour or 23 hours a day. Absolutely fine.

confirms we are not doing anything wrong, but on the other hand:

Said human just canā€™t use any software or any device that plays for them one second on any of those accounts. Without being at risk of having that account banned. So if a complete stranger offers to play on your account. Thereā€™s no way to know if they intend actually play on it or use unsavoury ways to play on it.

and

I suspect this post is made by the same dude(s) trying to phish for peopleā€™s Gems of War account info on discord.

still associates us with cheaters and phishing with no proof. Can we ask how you are making this conclusion?

To the point of OP, thanks so much for anyone who has reached out to us already. If your guild would be a good fit for us, please reach out!

The timing for this post is funny, as the cat was just on the table a few days ago herešŸ˜

2 Likes

Exactly, because of all these posts and accusations (that strongly links account sharing with cheating) we are guild-less again. Hence we created the post to find a new guild.

Let me dumb it down for you then:

@terberos knows me from real life or knows me well enough and through normal conversation offers to help on my account = good.

@terberos is a complete stranger or has never talked to me before or is completely soliciting access to my account = bad.

If you still donā€™t ā€œget itā€ then you are no longer suspect but guilty. :slightly_smiling_face:

No I get it. What I donā€™t understand, we already mentioned in OP that our account is shared between myself and my best friend (which we know each other well enough). Thatā€™s why we are confused when you start your reply as:

I suspect this post is made by the same dude(s) trying to phish for peopleā€™s Gems of War account info on discord.

which does associate us with your other category with no proof.

In other words, we do get it, do you?

If guild managers message you about joining their guild and you turn out to be more interested in talking about sharing accounts than joining a guild. I felt they should be warned.

Iā€™m not sure if you know how phishing works. But very rarely does that the person trying to do the phishing advertise that it is their goal. They do get stupidly defensive when called out about it though.

So one phase of my message was a warning and the other phase was sincere advise if your OP was genuine and not trying to phish.

Like if youā€™re looking for a guild you could of simply said. Hey me and another player share this account and weā€™re looking for a guild. Itā€™s all the other added stuff that raises red flags. But againā€¦ If youā€™re the individual that I think you may be andā€¦ you are still trying to steal account information from peopleā€¦ Then my words are going to be hollow to you.

But have you tried phishing on Myspace yet? I hear the GoW community there is robust and I give you my word not to interfere with your shenanigans there.

Thanks for the response. We provided additional context because of how we were treated so far (there had been several cases where we were asked to leave (or even worse kicked out) when they learned we are account sharing). We did not realize that this would add or revive previous suspicion on phishing.

We have no intention of phishing, just looking for a new guild that would welcome us.