Looking For A Game To Replace GOW

If you’re in search of a game to replace HOW, I can definitely suggest a few options. If you enjoy epic, story-driven adventures, you might want to try games like “The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt,” “Assassin’s Creed Valhalla,” or “Horizon Zero Dawn.” These games offer captivating narratives and immersive gameplay that might help fill the void left by GOW. Additionally… if you’re interested in effective debt management solutions, you can check out turbodebt reviews. They provide valuable insights and reviews on different approaches to handling debt.

Honkai Star Rail. I just started and it is very good.

I’ve been getting into Sid Meier’s Civilization VI lately

Diablo Immortal!

I have heard repeatedly that the micro purchases on this game (Diablo Immortal) are the worst and you cant even completely upgrade a character without paying quite a bit. Any truth to the rumors?

3 Likes

The Legend of Zelda Tears of the Kingdom.

4 Likes

Sorry you feel that way.
Good luck finding a match 3 game with rpg elements.

Have you tried Harry Potter Magic Awakened? Looks cool but it is a Netease game.

My “getaway” is “Let’s build a Zoo”. I can easily spend those hours I invested in Gems of War there instead.

I thought you were looking for a similar game, but since everyone is suggesting unrelated stuff, I’d recommend Pathfinder Kingmaker and Wrath of the Righteous, as well as Pillars of Eternity 1 & 2 and Solasta - all fantasy rpg’s with parties to control and various micro management systems (but annoying slow map movement mechanics and too many loading screens).

Other than that, stealth games made by mimimi (Shadow tactics, Desperados 3 and their soon to come Shadow Gambit). In these games you also have several characters to control, and the stealth aspect is more akin to puzzle solving than the type of sneaking you do in Assassin’s Creed games.

As for online games, I don’t know as I don’t play any, and I don’t even know how I ended up playing this one - LOL.

1 Like

Appears interesting. I think I will try that one. Currently, I like building a city with Cities Skylines.

That’s on my to-do-list as well. But I absolutely love LbaZ. You blink once and 5-8 hours have passed. :joy: