Loading screen after each battle and unknown error

Platform, device version and operating system:
Android 13 mobile
Screenshot or image:

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:
I was expecting to see the rewards screen after the battle but instead it kept showing the loading screen and sometimes unknown error

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
After battles and sometimes even when on world map before collecting tribute. It just started today

Steps to make it happen again
Just play faction assault and see it after winning the battle

1 Like

I even tried uninstall and reinstall and still the same. My Internet connection is perfectly fine.

1 Like

I had this happen once today after an Underspire battle.

PC/Steam.

I also get these random “Unknown error / Retry” errors (which don’t persist) a lot, but with such a generic error text it’s kind of impossible to know what it’s even about.

1 Like

Occasionally, with Android on my phone, I have needed to update google or samsung or other background apps to get it ro run properly. So frustrating. Good luck!

To clarify: Does the loading screen remain permanently until restart and/or does the error message repeat, or is it just the fact, that those do happen to you at all?

From my personal PC experience, I am used to about 1-2 seconds of loading after finishing a fight, even if the connection is not occupied otherwise.

Loading screen would stay for a min or so then the unknown error sometimes pops up. It would eventually go to the rewards screen and game never crashed. It is better today. Not sure what happened yesterday.

1 Like

That’s my experience with this issue, too. I can click on the OK/whatever it says under the Unknown Error text and it goes to the rewards screen.

Annoying, but at least I haven’t lost out on any rewards/fight completions from it.

I’ve also had incidents where the game seems to be waiting indefinitely when syncing with the server (e.g. after battles) but in my case, after about 20 seconds I toggle Airplane Mode on/off which forces it to error out, but then upon retrying syncs successfully. It’s like a packet got lost somewhere in the ether but the game (for various reasons) isn’t capable of acknowledging what happened.

1 Like

Pausing and restarting VPN also works :smile: