Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, elit eget consectetuer adipiscing aenean dolor

Little Beginner Help

Hello Forum,

New user here. Would like a to request a good team recommendation and progression guide (Kingdom quests completed, kingdom level 10s around 50% of them). Farming trainstones, doing PVP and Underground now.

Need some guidance.

GOWDB - https://gowdb.com/collection/3890009b5d5cc61459374998c59dd5b6

Until someone can get you a little more specific advice, if you haven’t seen this guide it might be worth a peek for you for more general progression goals.

Thanks @vanyel, but I was looking for some good team builds off of my gowdb troops.

Hero with Mang and a class you want to level
Forest Guardian
Qilin
Dwarven Gate / Leprechaun / your choice, really — anything that gives extra mana or protection (you won’t need more power, probably)

Easy team: goblin, goblin shaman, dryad, hero … takes you far

So I looked through your troops and the first thing I noticed is you have the key team.

Cedric, egg thief, hero with skeleton key, greed.

Get all these troops traited and you have one of the fastest teams and one of the best gold farming teams all in 1.

Again remember, they all need to be traited. Use a red and green banner.

Cast greed first turn and match to fill egg thief. Once you get egg thief full cast it. Use greed again if you need to get your gold up to the 200 max still and you deal more damage based on the amount of gold you have. When hero is full, cast it then spam egg thief until hero is full again. Do this until you kill them. Cedric is there just for looks and to take punches to his face.

This team can complete all your pet battles, dungeons, adventure boards, and can go up pretty high in explore. It can be used with any class you are trying to level.

3 Likes