List of Quality of Life Improvements

Yeah, I suppose that it could be intentional, but that really leaves a sour taste in my mouth if that’s the case. Sticking on a gold star only to revoke it the next week seems like a fairly shady business practice and a bit exploitative, if I’m honest.

There isn’t anything shady about it. They never gave the impression those seal badges were permanent because you made one purchase. It makes perfect sense that the badge indicates which members bought guild seals for the week.

5 Likes

Give me the ability to rearrange the teams I have, or make it so they can all appear on the screen without scrolling.

4 Likes

@Bludax: Added the flashy thing.

@Brighton: The ability to rearrange teams is already on the list. I really want to be able to tap, hold, and drag teams to rearrange!

1 Like

I would disable the ability to disenchant your last copy of a troop. I can’t see any benefit to doing so - I feel like the only person who would ever disenchant the last copy of a troop would be in the following categories:

1. A total noob who has no idea what they are doing

2. Someone jumping up a VIP level and wants their new troops to start off at a higher level.

If you make VIP level retroactively level all troops, that would fix the second (rare) circumstance where this would be useful. Not sure if that would be more of a feature request than a QoL improvement, however, I’ll leave it up to OP to see if they want to add it. You could also just add “make VIP level retroactively level troops instead of needing to disenchant them” as its own QoL request.

1 Like

yeah i wrote poof - and got ***F

1 Like

Added these.

And we’re now past the half-century mark! @Sirrian and co. have their work cut out for them if they’re going to get this all done in time for the next update :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Wow, “poo” is censored? That’s gotta be every three-year-old’s favorite word. Whose sensitive ears are we even protecting here?

2 Likes

The coprophobic?

If i could pick only one thing from the list it would be the “ludicrous speed” one. The game is unbearably slow… all the trait animations at the start… ability animations, attack animations… even the bloody tiles falling down filling the screen is awfully slow.

1 Like

To be sure, it’s possible to push this too far in the direction of efficiency, too. I played the iOS Puzzle Quest port, which had uneven animation performance, and sometimes after a fast cascade I had no idea whose turn it was, what game I was playing, or whose bed I’d awoken in.

6 Likes

Agreed. Some people arent really comfortable with ultra fast stuff flashing around the screen not knowing whats happening. All I ask for is option to choose speed that fits me… Right now (from my perspective at least) the game animation is running slower than a snail with two blown kneecaps (do even snails have those? :D:D). And instead of having an option to make it more “spiffy”, theres only option to slow it down even more (Ive tried it and I had the urge to drown myself in a vat of acid afterwards).

3 Likes

Rather than the animation speed itself, what still irks me is the inability to tab out of the game (on Steam) without it pausing whatever its doing. Of course, we’ve asked about that. Something to do with Adobe Air, IIRC.

But we should legit have a ‘Goblin mode’. Fast forward the eighteen million moves the Goblin team makes.

Wasn’t sure if I ought to make a new thread or not for this, since this thread has so much traction now…

Colored borders on troops in the pre battle menu and similar areas as shown below. How easy would that be? I can think of one, maybe two people who wouldn’t want this. This could be in scouting but also in your own troop area with all 20-or-hopefully-more-soon(?) teams.

Rough mockup only. Can already see the appeal.

I also just put this thread up with a poll on the default panel when a troop is selected. I know which way most of us what, was just trying to make it relatively unbiased in the super-unlikely event I’m wrong.

But, as I said in there, the best way is to have it be able to be changed in game. The issue with that is that its not as easy for the devs to do as changing the default.

4 Likes

This is brilliant! Add this, plus defaulting to the “center” panel.

1 Like

Are we still missing the age old request of being able to sort by base-rarity or filter by base-rarity or something like that? I am finding this important information for kingdom power levelling as well as for disenchanting, but fortunately I have a pretty good memory…

That’s #11.

1 Like

Apologies, I should’ve checked.

Idea to add this one?

1 Like

How about the ability to craft any card you want/need for Souls or whatever? That would really improve the game quite significantly, I’d say.