List of Quality of Life Improvements

Not sure if anyone said this:
MORE SPACE IN THE GUILD ANOUNCMET SECTION.
It’s the first thing new members see and it should contain everything that they need to know.
The current one offers no such freedom.

4 Likes

Not sure if this has been said, but I use a mouse to play GoW and I can’t count all the times I wish I could scroll through the troop page. Can this be implemented please? With the ever increasing number of troops, it will get even more annoying over time. I know we can search by name, but I’m constantly just trying to look at the whole list. Almost clicking as much as disenchant at this point before update.

1 Like

When did they remove it?

We do have mouse wheel scrolling, however you have to use the mouse wheel quickly for it to work. If you try to do it slowly the game doesn’t pick it up. May be something we improve in the future.

2 Likes

Did not know that, thank you! It is hardly picking it up though. I have to scroll fast and hard for the troops to barely move. :frowning: I was thinking at the very least a side scroll bar like a browser.

I would try to take a video, but I don’t want my privacy invaded :laughing: jk, but it definitely is not fluid in motion. Could use some work imo.

Hi stud i did a thread a couple days ago, i think it would be nice to had it to the list

Also a timer saying how many time left for troops refund would be nice

When viewing the Hero, default to the Collection tab, NOT the Overview tab because:

• It is the most commonly viewed tab for me, and I would go out on a limb to say for almost everybody else too;

• Mana boni isn’t something you really ever need to check… they are what they are, and anyways you see them each time you level up.

4 Likes

At the end of Treasure Hunt when all the gold, bags, chests, etc are collected, have the currency graphic and the number graphic pinned together and moving the same direction.

As it stands the currency graphic moves up and the number moves down. WTF it is so visually confusing.

@Studs,

I’d be interested to know if anything on the list actually made it into 2.1.5.

1 Like

This is done.

This one at least is “done” insofar as you can now tell whether you’ve capped in combat.

1 Like

Can I add to this, the ability to view your own flag/banner during combat?

I’ve definitely been playing with new teams that I forgot what banner I was using, and it can be helpful to calculate if a single gem match can give you full mana in a match with this info.

I feel like it’s pretty clear already - it lists all possible traitstones on the explore overview screen. Is that not sufficient? What exactly could the devs do for this to make it even clearer?

1 Like

When you click the icon of an Arcane, regardless of where (crafting UI, collection, etc) it should jump the player to the map with the relevant kingdom selected.

1 Like

Ah, gotcha. That could be a useful feature. I might re-word the entry on the list to better reflect this was the goal.

Sorry folks, been pretty afk the past few weeks as a result of life + work. I believe this is now up to date, including our first strikethroughs for things address in 2.1.5!

Change the “deconstruct all excess mythics” button into “deconstruct all excess mythics and ascend all excess non mythics”

Both of those are basic tasks that there is literally no reason not to do.

We got the autodecon button right as I was going to suggest “replace excess mythic cards with souls when earned from keys”. I think that’s actually better from a design standpoint, but it’ll never happen now.

1 Like

Added mass ascend.

1 Like

CAn you add the rage quit the map to quality of life, if it counts as a QoL

Added to the list!

1 Like

Maybe a small tab that right of the shop (or anywhere in there really) that would lead directly to this forum? :smiley: