- Can’t escape the match without losing Souls and Treasure Maps - frustrating.
- Unskippable cutscene (like 2 seconds) before each single quest - frustrating.
- Long spell cast animation - need an option to turn it off.
- Traits activating, like 3-5 seconds each battle - frustrating.
- AI takes like 1 second to make a move - could it be a little faster? Asking myself this question every single match.
- Can’t escape Treasure Hunt without losing all I’ve collected.
- Some dialogues can be closed by clicking anywhere outside them, some require clicking a specific button - frustrating.
- Long animation of what I’ve collected after battles or after defences - annoying.
- Long troops leveling animation - makes me want to hit someone. I understand that game needs time to ping the server. At least make the button “Upgrade X levels”.
- I want the hints on possible moves to appear faster. My eyes hurt after hours of searching for 4-5 matches, those hints are life savers for me, but I have to wait 2-3 secons before each move - frustrating.
- After completing 2-4 quests game throws me out of castle on the world map. Is it really that necessary? Just offer me the next quest with no additional waiting.
All these things may look little, but together they do much pain, that kills enjoyment.
The game is generally unoptimised (from my perspective) and causes massive time wasting.
Thanks for reading.