Lion and Tiger Weapon

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened?
Can’t unlock Lion & Tiger weapon
What are the steps to make it happen again?

Do you have any screenshots or video you want to share with us so we can see the problem? Attach them to your post!

We will be organizing for the level 1000 players to get a Lion and Tiger over the next week.

6 Likes

Thx @Nimhain :slight_smile:

Strange, I haven’t gotten mine yet… and I’m still not lvl1000. Was it released in the last hour or so?

Have you leveled up since the kingdom dropped?

A few times now, which is why its strange. Trying for another to see…

Yeah still not getting it. Put me on the list please.

1 Like

Lion and Tiger does not drop via leveling. I’m almost certain this isn’t just a problem for myself.

I’m guessing many people simply forgot about normally getting a new weapon in all the excitement.

Running into the same problem. Have levelled, no kitties.

No meow :frowning:

1 Like

maybe we should increase either water OR air mastery when levelling up?

I’m on the same boat !
Didn’t get mine, leveled up twice since Kingdom release, and, of course, I have the required mastery.

The data for Lion & Tiger is not on the server yet, so nobody will have gotten it.
It will be available on Monday when the event changes over
Sorry for the confusion on that!

13 Likes

This weapon looks like hedge clippers to me :grin:

3 Likes

Why was it not released with the kingdom?

Because it’s an event weapon. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

and Bears, oh my.

1 Like

2 Likes

@Nimhain the ‘for level 1000 players’ is confusing me… from screen print, it looks like only x40 water and air are required, which I have.

When event drops next week, per @Sirrian message, is it going to work for all who have the masteries achieved, but not yet reached level 1000? Interested lv 350+ player but < lv 1000 interested! :slight_smile:

Thanks for clarification.

@Tactica, To clarify Nimhain’s post, you receive weapons when you level up based on your masteries… the issue we have is that level 1000 players can no longer level up, therefore they don’t receive these weapons even if their masteries are over 40 (which they always are). So we do a special in-game mailout to those guys.

EVERYBODY else who has the correct masteries will receive the weapon when they level up.

@killerman3333, it was planned to be released next week with the Leonis Empire Kingdom Pack, so we planned on turning on its availability a few hours before event changeover on Monday. But it was in the client data, so it’s showing up in your lists, even though the server doesn’t know about it to give out yet!

4 Likes

Roger that. Makes sense for the lev 1K players then.

So I read that even player lv < 1000, but Water / Air Masteries already > 40 will too receive the weapon, but these players will receive it as soon a the player levels up, even though they too are above the requisite masteries for the weapon.

Cheers for the explanation,