Link from shinny sigils to the troop

A good thing to add :
when i want to use the shinny jetons on my troops i have to find it in the collection troop. Is it possible to creat links between shinny jetons and the troop.

Or just move shiny info entirely into the troop menu, as has been suggested several times. And in the meantime, for the love of all that is worthwhile in this world, fix your database return so that shiny troops are shown in alphabetical order. It’s just useless as is.

5 Likes

Shiny tokens apply automatically and the troop upgrades without player input if you have enough of them.
You cannot really “use them” in the ordinary sense of the word (like, for example, souls our traitstones).

1 Like

Right but you could sort them by various characteristics as you do now with other troops. Do you have any shiny purple mystic troops? You could look thru all of your purple mystic troops, or you could type shiny in the search bar, select purple mana and mystic, and find them much more quickly.

It is not a big deal now but it will be in the future as we get more shiny troops and are looking for any little advantage we might be able to take into battles.

1 Like