Limiting Account

Recently a friend told me that when they started their main account they leveled from 1 to 1000 in 5 weeks. Several months later, they weren’t getting any mythics and barely any legendaries so another friend encouraged them to open a ticket and get their account looked into. Their account was broken because of how quickly they leveled. Has anyone heard anything about this? If any Dev sees this, I’d appreciate some more information.

Thank you.

2 Likes

Chests RNG doesn’t care about your race, your gender, your political views, your religious views, or your level.

I was wondering if leveling very quickly will get my account “limited”. I have done like 200 levels per week and I’m worried they might think I’m botting and will limit my account. I assume they look into my account to see if there’s any illegal activity before taking such action?

If they think you’re botting, you don’t get “limited”. You get banned. There is no such thing as a “limited” account. There is only RNG.

3 Likes

Their account were banned because their anti-cheat tools detected a pattern which is not possible for ANY humans.

1 Like