Limit pet rescues to pets not yet mythic

Pets are annoying and you should ALWAYS be given an unmaxed pet if you kill the gnome. It’s a good incentive (possibly the only one) to keep playing pvp.

2 Likes

Please for the love of god do this.

In the past 16 hours (most of which I was asleep for) I have spawned 4 pets. Of those 4 pets, 1 is 1 I need more of.

In the 48 hours prior to that I spawned another 9. Of those 9, 2 I needed more of.

There are ~100 pets in game atm. We need no more copies once they are mythic, as the only thing they are good for after that is more pet food. Please make it so that if we trigger a pet rescue, it is 1 of the pets we need. If we have all pets available in the pool at mythic, then open it to all pets again, as we need none then anyway.

1 Like

How the heck did you spawn so many???.I am lucky if I see one pet gnome every 2 days!!!

But how do you expect the game to know who has got what pet??? Sorry if I sound dim, but let’s say for example although I have about 35 pets only 2 of them are level 10 because I NEVER get a repeat, so just because it has become mythic for you I or other members of your guild might not have even 1 of them. This may sound contentious but end users really do whine a lot, some of us are still trying to fill our quota, I don’t understand how you would expect the game to differentiate between you and the next person for which pet is spawned. I have been playing the game for 6 months or so, I love it, and I admit I play it far too much, but every time and end user asks for a change it just seems to be something which would really make it so much harder for those just starting , or for those of us trying to climb the echelons.

1 Like

Simple enough to do by checking personal pet stats and then working out based on that, system is already in the game already with Guild Guadians and Guild chests.

If you get a pet gnome, the reason a lot of people think it should be tied to what you have rather than what others have, is because you are the 1 that triggered it. We arent talking about each person getting a different pet from the same gnome. We are talking about everyone getting the same pet, but the pet that is triggered is based on what that person that triggered it needs.

As it stands, for mid game players, like yourself, it would make no difference really. If you got 1 pet to Mythic, it would mean that the pool it can spawn from when you trigger it, is 1 less than before. If you have none at mythic, then it is no change from current.

Top guilds, like the 1 I am in, have constant stream of pets coming in, due to everyone farming. In the past 9 hours, we have had 7 pets spawn from 3 people. An active guild is the best chance at getting pets though.

Casual PvP, which I am farming atm for class xp, can spawn them. Others will get a lot spawning in Arena.

6 Likes

This would be a really great addition to the game and it would add encouragement to hunting for those pet gnomes if I knew when I triggered it that it would be a pet I still need to level up.

1 Like

We are seeing fewer pet rescues because most people do explore because of medal farming now.

That would be a neat idea. Like have a weekend only for pet rescues. 1 new one every few hours.
Topic Controls