[LFM] Guild: Casuals

Hi. My mate and I have started a guild called Casuals.

We felt kind bummed with all these guilds that have massive rules and minimum effort levels and all this. We felt that it would suck to put cash into a guild and then get kicked… so instead we started our own.

If you are interested in a small casual guild with no requirements or rules then come and play with us. We are only level 2 so it is currently really easy to get rewards if you are interested in contributing… but if you do not want to, then don’t. My RLF and I are putting a few K in everyday anyway… though help is appreciated.

Anyway, if you are interested in a casual guild or want to get in on the ground level of a growing guild… then post your invite code and come join!

We are obviously a Steam / iOS / Android guild. The consoles are on a separate network and can not join.

You could come play with us. As i already have my kingdoms at lvl 10 and the guild leader is almost there, we put in a lot of money into the guild - at least 1 and usually 2 or 3 a day. we are around level 235 or so. have 19 masteries in each color and require no minimums.

Crit Happens! :slight_smile: