Level 421 Player looking for Top 10 home

hmmmm maybe I’m glad he didn’t get into rainmaker…

I did leave a post about handing the leadership over to someone else, that was a while ago. I tried to demote myself and give it to another player, but it wouldn’t let me. I also asked since we only had about 7 people actively contributing if anyone had any ideas about increasing members. When I left there were only 14 members and most didn’t contribute. I would of gladly handed it over to someone else.

1 Like

Ok, you are vindicated. Apologies for jumping to conclusions in my part.

Muffintop if you want to contact support and see if they would reinstate the guild I would gladly support it, or to Badreligion72. My original post was about handing it over to someone else and I didn’t receive any responses when I put it up on the guild’s chat.

Yes @sirrian and co can definitely help.

Back in the day, @pell and I took over Tigerclaw when our old guild leader disappeared…

…and Tigerclaw is now the number 5 guild in the rankings!

Welcome to Match Masters @Freakynation76, or should I say Piercings76? Or Shawn?

And, er… do you really have 76 piercings?

No only two. Any will work.

The process went pretty quick for @Jainus and I. I think it took about 20 minutes from the time I put in the support ticket to the time guild leadership was transferred.

I remember reading something like that back then…