Level 200+ looking for supportive guild

Hi all

I’m looking for a guild that is supportive and doesn’t mind a newbie. I’m an active player (joined 3 weeks ago and on several times a day) with all kingdoms levelled to 5 with 7 of them to level 10. I"m working on levelling all kingdoms to 10 and will be an active participant in gold donation after this.

All the forums state about the importance of joining a good guild at this stage of the game to speed up progression.

If you’re willing to help I would be very grateful. I will not have the ability to use discord but happy to use forums/reddit etc to communicate.

If anyone has a spot free please do let me know

invite code PISIFORM_DTBV

Many thanks for reading

1 Like

Hey We are looking for someond exactly like you to join our guild I’ll shoot you an invite now hope to see ya join and if you’ve already found a guild congrats and good luck!

Hi Pisiform! :slightly_smiling_face:

I have a spot available in the GemMakin’BobsledTeam, if you’re interested. Discord is not required, and we’re more than happy to take on people still learning the game, like you. Requirements are 638 seals/week and then 160k gold if you’re not levelling your kingdoms. This is where we got to with seals and tasks this past week:

We’re hoping to get 40k seals this coming GW week. Let me know if you’re interested, and I can send you an invite!

Edit: Spot no longer available, but I’m happy to keep you in mind for when one does open up.

Hey there, The Fluffy Undead Kritters have 2 places available. We are a growing guild looking for active players at any level. Are you able to use “line” chat app? Or at least communicate in the game chat

Thanks to everyone for your many kind offers. I now have a guild.

Pisiform

2 Likes