Level 1106, 1.5k Seals, 1M Gold Looking for new Guild

I’ve been with my current Guild for about a year and a half, but I think I’ve outgrown it (and I’m getting tired of propping up less active players)

I play every day, get 1,500 Seals and 1 Million Gold by the end of the week, do all my Guild Wars battles, ending up in the top 2 or 3 in my Guild, and play Invasion and Raids (but not so much, because, frankly, I find them a bit tedious!). At the moment I only play PvP enough to get up to Level 1 (about 100 trophies) but I could up that a bit.

I have Discord and keep up to date with Guild Chat and I’m happy to swap team advice and ideas etc.

So I’m looking for a Guild that isn’t totally hardcore but whose members are all active and contribute the same sort of amounts to finish all the Guild Statues and GW Sentinels.

Finally, out of fairness to them, I’ll stay with my current Guild until the end of the coming week and be looking to move on the 10th or 11th of June.

If this sounds like a good match for your Guild, drop me a line.

Rockwell.

Hey, Rockwell. Intrim 2 has reqs of 300 trophies, along with seals, gold, and reasonable event reqs to ensure everyone does their part. We do have a system in place to ensure everyone is in the Intrim guild that best reflects their activity, so no slackers will hold us back. PM me here or on discord (@Zuboki#5973) if you’d like to talk more!

we have a single spot opening up after next weeks guild wars.
one of our peeps is leaving. we are a very active guild
40K seals and 2 or 3 legendaries a week

we are a GW rank 60 team … very active
reqs are 1000 seals, 200K gold, 30K in guild wars (minimums)

xamax
Dragons of Doom

Hi Rockwell !

I think there might be a good fit for you at Sushi-Bar. Come check us out and send me a message if you are interested. If you have not gotten the current mythic, we have a 40k seal chest active at the moment for you try and get it.

We are looking for 2 players
https://community.gemsofwar.com/t/black-dragon-court-black-dragon-30-secs-2-match-gems-of-the-ostfront-recruitment-open/33915/236

Our reqs are really close to what you are searching for

Thanks for all the messages so far (it’s nice to be wanted :wink: )

I’ll be making my decision next weekend, so if you have sent me a DM, don’t worry if I haven’t replied yet.

I’m still open to offers, I look forward to hearing from you if you’ve not already contacted me.

Thanks.
Rockwell.

3 Likes

While I have never watched it, I feel like this thread is reminiscent of “The Bachelor.” I shall dub this “The Bachelor/ette: GOW Edition”. I am so excited to see who you pick :grinning:!

1 Like

Lol! Over here in the UK it was called Blind Date with Cilla Black presenting and it was (supposedly) a “A lorra, lorra laffs” :rofl:

1 Like

Hello, @Rockwell, you sound like someone that would be a great fit for our guild (Stratagem). We are currently looking for a new member of you’re interested. Our requirements are 850,000 gold, 1,500 seals, and weekly event/guild wars participation. We also ask that you join our discord server for communication. We are in bracket one of guild wars this week. We complete all task shortly after weekly reset and get many legendary tasks completed through the week. Let me know if this sounds like a guild for you. Thanks.

Hi @Rockwell,

We have one spot open in Twilight Avengers. Guild level 1033, rank 83 and bracket 7. We are active but not HC. We finish all tasks and 3-6 LTs weekly. Our gold average is around 600 k level. Most of us are on 1000+ level. Check our discord: TwilightAvengersGems

Gems N roses has done 13 legendary tasks for 4 consecutive weeks. 11/12 Rewards for Raids, all Invasion Rewards. The guild is only a year old so trudging through the guild wars brackets. Trophy Requirements are low while offering great rewards. Let me know if you’re interested in joining this Monday.

My thanks to all the Guild Masters who offered me places in their Guilds. There were some very tempting offers, but after giving them all due consideration and based on what I’m looking for a the moment, I’ve chosen…
Ridiculously over-long dramatic pause…
Sushi Bar! :+1:

Thanks again and my best wishes to you all :slight_smile:

4 Likes