Level 1050 and NO Mythic UPDATE post 38

I will reinforce what others have said.
You should both join a guild that at least completes all tasks and gets 40k seals weekly.
Not trying to recruit. But it is the best advice you have gotten.

1 Like

before mythics existed i was level 1000 without crimson bat xD

2 Likes

Over the years, I’ve gotten 2 mythics that weren’t crafted or gotten during events
You’re best bet is to craft as many as u can
Expect 2-3 years in a top guild with a lot of gems to spend on daily diamond packs to get them all

I got 3 mythic in 1 month. I am 200+ lvl, without any donations.

Dude what? You surely were not in a top guild, in a top guild you average around 1 mythic at month.

That kinda make 2 years considering there’s 41 mythic atm (42 in couple days), 12 a year + 1 each 6 weeks from crafting, aka 8 a year make 20 , kinda half of those that there are.

Let alone unless you’re an alt of someone already on them top guilds isnt that take “anyone”, i would say 2 years is a good guess, is like 1 year and half or lil less i play and atm missing 11 of them (Xantos and Zully included so in real 9 of those you can get from LT’s/chests).

Oh and dont forget there’s a new mythic every month so even getting 1 mythic a month make you need basically craft all old ones.

Was referring to those who have joined the game more recently
They can’t go back in time to release dates of mythic
I’ve had all of them for years at release

Im 1130 on switch. No mythics other than pra who i bought w diamonds.

Its beyond frustrating. Ive crafted DB and contributed 10s of millions to the guild. 1500 every week along w saving keys for mythic week.

I got nothin

Update: I joined a great guild a week ago. I wish I had done so earlier, but I wanted to be sure I understood the game and was going to continue to play. I haven’t been so hooked on a game since Diablo II. :grin:
I crafted my first Mythic this week and hopefully will pull one from a chest soon.

8 Likes

I agree, it’s frustrating. It becomes a bit difficult when I am facing teams with several Mythics and they just wipe me out, such as in Guild Wars, and I can’t seem to put a great defense team together without them, especially now being in a higher ranking guild.

I’ll see how it goes. I almost have enough diamonds to craft another Mythic, been hoarding them awaiting one I felt was worth it. Good luck, Hoots!

No sure why people don’t support this idea!? (My assumption is that most these players got good drops so they care less about the rest)
I’ll repeat it one more time: RNG SHOULD BE SCALABLE :+1:

I got 4 mythical (level 800) but I spend most of my time playing the treasure game (I think all of mine came from glory keys and not the gem ones). I play treasure game to get glory so I can buy traitstones.

I don’t use my mythical in any teams unless it’s the ones where they force you to use a certain type of monster. My current team of epic and legendary is much more destructive in power and gives me continuous turns.

I’m level 1100+ without glaycion…

1 Like

I gold King Bloodhammer after lvl 1200

Mythics take tons of resources. As others have said, joining a good guild is the best thing you can do and I’m glad you did that.

I have every mythic in the game, and I expect to pull the new one tonight after reset. I also expect it will take several thousand keys of all types to do so. Being in a good guild gives you those kind of resources. If you only have a few hundred keys, you’re not going to pull a mythic unless you are very, very lucky. I save all my keys for new mythic release week. I hope at some point you are able to do the same. Good luck!

6 Likes

I suggest saving all your event keys.
a little easier to pull a specific mythic,when you can only get troops from 1 kingdom.
Just wait until the right kingdom shows up,and spend them all.
But luck is everything.
I once pulled 2 worldbreakers with 50 event keys,this week I used 300 event keys,and bought 150 event keys with gems…No Eleumagrim!!!
Good luck people!!!

1 Like

I’m still missing Wrath :sob:. I hoped I’d get him when I opened all these chests today for Aquaticus, but no luck.

UPDATE: I got my first Mythic from chests today, Aquaticus! Just 1000k guild seals. Silly excited!

Thank you all for suggestions and words of encouragement.

@Griswald

12 Likes

Congrats. Being in a good guild is a huge help with mythics. I was in a decent guild doing 40k seals and completing 1 or 2 LT and I was level 1000 with 1 mythic but when I joined Hoguns that were completing 20+ LT the mythics just came flooding in. I’ve been with them and our sister guilds for the past 2 and a half years and now have all mythics execpt Zuul’Goth (just 3 minor ascension orbs away) and have mutiples of about half of them.

2 Likes

Congrats @kris! May this be the first of many mythics in your future.

2 Likes