What I think about the Dungeon should be like an endless adventure.
- A team can’t be changed unless you get to the SavePoint. In SavePoint, you can change a troop into another one, but only one can be done.
- Hero can change weapon every fight. That makes sense, doesn’t it?
- Enemies will get stronger when you come into a new place. But you will also get stronger. After you finish a new place, your team will level up.
- Some negative status will be set in a special place, for exemple, when you start a new fight, you will be poisoned every turn. Special place gives special rewards, btw.
- Boss update! They have different combinations of passive.
OK, let’s see what will happen when we go into the Dungeon!
- You went into the Dungeon with three troops.
- You saw a team of undead in a room. Fight with them!
- But the room was full of traps. You got BLEED at the beginning of each turn.
- Of course you win!
- Another room, Another team, and another room, another team, maybe some of the rooms had traps.
- Finally you met the Boss. Impervious, Earthquake, Conflagration. Wow…
- After a hard fight, you won it, and got to the SavePoint.
- You changed a troop into another, because you found the next area was full of fire.
- You saw the Leaderboard. Rank 999+.
- Quit the game, because you think this Mode is b*******t.