Let hero use all 3 perks

While the perks aren’t particularly powerful, I think the choice is the point of them. They wouldn’t be particularly distinct from traits otherwise.

Those “side utility effects” can be a huge factor though.

Yeah, but I’d rather have more weapons with their main effect being utility, preferably mana generation weapons or status effect weapon.

No explode wepon worth mentionning (Mountain Crusher < Herdmaster), no mana drain weapon worth mentionning (Pan’s flutte could have been interesting if it benefited from its own +1 magic on cast).

The only viable mana generation weapon is eternal flame in my opinion. On the status effect side, only the Dragonator 8000 is worth mentionning, but both of these weapons only use one mana color wich makes it harder to build around.

Speaking of it, I wonder why the mythic weapons don’t use 3 colors… This could actually be the difference needed to make the hero a tiny bit more viable without making it too powerfull since there are advantages and inconvenients in covering more mana colors with one unit…

Maybe if we get goblin hero class I’ll change my mind lol

I would think replacing the second light mana troop with sun and moon hero, with sorc. that way things get buffed.