Leprechaun...

Good day to everyone. I started playing relatively recently, and my account level is almost 500. I’ve spent 50k Glory, opened a large number of gem chests and glory chests with keys, and check the Forge every week, but I still can’t find that damn Leprechaun. I understand that there are almost 1500 creatures in the game and I’m looking for just 1 among 1500, but still, hasn’t a single Leprechaun dropped in all this time? I’m starting to think my account is either cursed or bugged. Why couldn’t there be a mechanic in the game to increase the chances of finding creatures that you don’t have instead of endless repeats?

3 Likes

You can look for leprechaun in the soulforge and under the troop tab, check the green and purple summoning stones to see if he is in there. These change every week, and it’s the most reliable way to get him.

Besides this, all you can hope for is a lucky pull from random chests or waiting for a bright forest week to use event keys.

7 Likes

Unfortunately, the last Bright Forest week was May 06-12, 2024.

There’s no telling when the next one will be, so as Darkborne suggested, I would focus on the Soul Forge method.

3 Likes

Maybe you can try in the kingdom of this creature, or in this faction, anyway.

1 Like

Just want to let you know I had the same issue. I think I was lvl 700-800 b4 he finally showed up in a random chest. Make sure you’re in a good guild so they can help you with figuring out when it’s going to be available via summoning stones in the forge. I did not learn about that til my second guild :roll_eyes:

1 Like

He came from where we didn’t expect. I found him in the Paragon chest, which is given for leveling up. Thanks to everyone who responded.

6 Likes

Congrats! He’s a game changer

1 Like