Legion of Doom guild Looking for new members

I’m still pretty new, lvl 24, but I play daily and I’m steadily growing. My last guild had no activity at all. I’d like to join an active guild and see what the mutual benefits are. Thanks for the consideration.

We’d love to have you! Anyone willing to help rebuild guild, play and be a part of our team is welcome! I’ll send an invite. Let me know if your invitation code is different than your name here.

Invite sent @scaredycat221. Welcome!

Thanks! I’m glad to join.

Hello.I’d like to join your guild.Inv code “burned in chains”

Invite sento! Welcome to our guild!

Hi, I’d gladly join Your guild :slight_smile:

My inv code: ROZIK

I will send the invite! We are happy to have you!

Rozik…it says you are in another guild. Let me know when you leave it!

Ok, I’ve just left my guild…
You can try again with the inviatation :slight_smile:

Sending now!

Welcome! So excited to have you!

Hi Aurelia, i’m back since months and desperately trying to rejoin the guild. I even contacted the support. Please invite me, my code is “mike.drissen”.

1 Like

Of course, it was your guild! We’ve missed you. I sent a couple invites in the last few months but didn’t hear back! Invite sent! So excited to have you back!

Hello!
I would like to join your guild,im still a newbie.(only level 5 lol)My plan is to become powerful at low level,unlock all kingdoms very early.I cant do this without a guild,that do a lot of tasks each day.I will try to get as much trophies as possible.I played the game already,so I know a lot of things.Main priority is to get Tyri asap for me.My invite code is SARGERAS.I already tried 2 guilds,they not answered yet.

Say whaaat?!!.. :))

Hello, are you still accepting recruits by chance? I am level 28 and while I’m not a “hardcore” PVPer I am an active player. Looking for a more active guild than current one. Thank you for your time.

Invite code: Soren Kel

We are currently full but I will keep your name on line for any openings!

1 Like

Thank you.