Legends Reborn - Mist of Scales

If any of you at least tried reading the opening post first…

On a different note, this was an unexpected turn of events! Who would’ve thought we’d ever get another Legend’s Reborn?

Shortening it to a week - I’m neutral on this, whatever.
Putting most of the green thingy pet on paid pass and only six copies for free players - that’s a bodypart move, I’m not impressed or happy.
Glory orbs alongside gem pass pet - I’ll take it (although - some deed books would make me way more excited).
All the stuff in paid pass - I’m not the one buying it, but wow, what happened? Why such amount all of a sudden?

13 Likes

Gonna say the story is not bad and enemy troops do make sense. Did the original story have this Karakoth ambassador thing or is it new story? It was too many years ago that I don’t recall at all.
Interestingly there is that one Siren and 3 Templars enemy combination, probably those were enchanted by her?
Queen of Naga didn’t get a troop card even though she plays a role in the story quest, possible new legendary idea for naga half mana start? (Like Zhuque was a missed opportunity in Shentang LR but then it was released as a new card some time later, we are still missing Xuanwu though.)
Also if I’m not wrong, only in Legends reborn event we can see a full body art of the boss legendary troops, I wish we can see it in other places. For example, it’s the first time that I see Venoxia has wings and tail, like a true dragon.

1 Like

I’m just curious why it’s possible to earn so many fangs? I earned all I needed in one day…and it was just an hour or so of play. As far as I can see, they only unlock the tiers in Legends Reborn. Am I missing something? I’m not being snarky. Thanks for any replies.

6 Likes

At some point you just take the smaller requirement needed and walk away. It beats playing the same story 5 times in 1 week. I’m sure they are proud of their work, but that is a lot of the same story over and over in a short time span.

7 Likes

Probably because it was “tested” thoroughly.

3 Likes

So that all players, no matter how much they play, can reach the goals. One of the few things left that we can do “by playing the game as you normally would”, without having to spend excessive time just to get the last 5 fangs 10 minutes before the end of event. Simple and friendly to all players, not just the most dedicated ones, with maxed accounts and powerful enough to breeze through most battles in 30 seconds or less. Let’s enjoy this as it is now, because it might not last.

6 Likes

more potential buyers who decide to buy additional rewards with real money :shushing_face:

1 Like

Actually, cramming the 14 day schedule of several full quest runs into 7 days doesn’t feel all that player friendly to me. Kind of achieves the opposite, locking out those players that don’t have excessive time to spend. A better approach would have been to throw out half of the runs, to match the shortened time frame, and distribute the pet copy rewards among the remaining runs.

7 Likes

Not that I disagree with you completely… but the best thing would be to reduce the number of clicks needed to go through each run. Click-click-click-click battle click-click-click-click battle. And the skip buttons all over the place, not even in one spot on all the different screens we are shown. All the loading and story screens take longer than the battles themselves, except maybe on the 5th re-run. That would be even more player-friendly.

Not to mention that this game runs on a weekly schedule (mostly, kingdom passes and holiday events are the exception; even campaigns are divided into weekly installments) - not having to remember that we have 14 days of an event rather than 7 - is also more player-friendly than not.

10 Likes

There should definitely be an option to skip the story on all runs after the first (perhaps even the first). It’s ond thing to read it the first time if you want but it’s a waste of time having to do it day after day with no option not to see it.

5 Likes

Thanks for all the replies! I no longer feel like I’m missing a secret area to spend my remaining fangs :slight_smile:

1 Like

This is mentioned in the Known Issues on the announcement.

What’s weird is that there IS a “Naga Queen” troop that we’ve had for a long time, they just decided not to use it for some reason. They used a Lamia instead, which is the exact same base rarity (ultra-rare). Why??

I also just noticed this troop artwork attached to Legends Reborn today:

Does anyone know what that is and how it’s related to Legends Reborn?

New mythic tomorrow.

2 Likes

The shop pet in Legends Reborn boost the Mythic coming tomorrow.

How about an option to auto complete this bore fest of an event.?

5 Likes

I still can’t make up mind as to whether the Gem track rewards are:

1. Great value
  2. Exorbitantly high cost
  3. Rewarding the devs for increasing the price of keeping up
  4. All of the above

Any thoughts/guidance? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Answer: yes

2 Likes

What do you think @discobot?
@discobot fortune