Legends Reborn - Mist of Scales

Originally published at: Legends Reborn – Mist of Scales – Gems of War

For the next week we will have a Legends Reborn event set in the Mist of Scales. Legends Reborn can be accessed from either the Games Menu or the Mist of Scales Kingdom Menu (if the storyline has been completed previously). Legends Reborn Changes We have made some changes to this Legends Reborn event, compared…

3 Likes

Clever, they’ve ramped up the rewards if you pay for stuff, but get shafted if you go free to play. Fascinating.

Money must be hurting to finally give out amounts of books that might get people to spend.

19 Likes

Adana again, huh?

6 Likes

Oops, fixed to Mist of Scales thanks!

2 Likes

I guess we’ll see Legends Reborn much more often now, selling power level 30 for $30 each time. Going to suck for F2P, that’s a pretty big paywalled stat boost for those who keep paying up. Here’s to hoping they never return Guild Wars. :beers:

9 Likes

Please let your team know that the full purchase bonus has been heavily reduced down to giving Wererat Shiny Tokens, but no one cares about Wererat at all. If you want to incentive people to buy something, that’s not it.

Who would volunteer to use a half magic damage troop and one that can’t target at that? Its worse than most bounty troops.

9 Likes

Why on Earth is the story meant to be repeated multiple times in a single week now, this is awful design.

Just leave the repeating story unlocked permanently. There’s no downside to this.

12 Likes

They probably plan to rerun it on a regular base, on each Mist of Scales kingdom week. Gotta sell those books.

5 Likes

If only it was $30 ahaha. It’s additive, so $4.99 + $9.99 (for 4) + $14.99 + 19.99 (for 12)

$49.96 for 16/30 books. …

9 Likes

In a more cynical stance, it would be cheaper for pc and console players to buy these books than to farm a lifetime of PvP to get 1st place each week and get random books that way. Electricity costs and what not.

I need positive PR to explain this game to me. I don’t understand anything anymore.

Legends Reborn is clearly redesigned to maximize selling items to make money, but also thinks including Wererat tokens is what players also wants. But now, Legends Reborn price package is way more lucrative than actually playing the game for particular set of items (books) people would want.

Help?

6 Likes

Power levels past 30 will need kingdom troops at shiny level 3. Without purchasing those Wererat tokens you don’t have a viable way to get there.

No Trial at Mist of Scales? I missed out on the Starry Swampie first time. :face_with_peeking_eye:

Khaziel week, the trial is there

2 Likes

Ah, I see. When is Mist of Scales?

Potential Date

But these things can always be rearranged

2 Likes

the new rewards are much better :face_holding_back_tears:

I agree the rewards are better. That 200 dragonite just got me my 6th Lunarelleon!

10 Likes

Is the Legends Reborn button on the left not working for anyone else?

3 Likes

Yes, not working

Let me report it officially

1 Like