Legendary task rewards are poor and not worth it. Discuss

its always good to be quoted - ott maybe but the essence is sound. Too much greed in the game, and too many rewards for it.

Ah poor baby. Try putting your energy into playing not trolling. You might be amazed at how far you can get. Yes your new but we will root for you.
And this will be the last time I’ll “feed the troll” .

3 Likes

one can only expect more of the same empty putdowns

It seems some do find legendary tasks worth the gold. That’s good to know.
To be fair I checked Lyra’s my collection I will not need that many. By the time I get enough arcanes I should have plenty of minors and majors to complete the job.
The hold back is arcanes and at times runics.

At least you didn’t add “With all due respect” on this message. I’m done here.

With all due respect, we are done here.

No. The Devs don’t have to do anything. The customers don’t have to either.

So you could also stop trying to shame people into spending money if tgey feel it’s unwarranted.

No one is trying to “shame” anyone into spend money. Quite the opposite.

Sorry the Devs can’t ruin their game just so you’ll spend money. Give us Mythics for $5!!!

They can’t give in to every player whim.

Btw just so we’re clear here, I had no issue with saying what your opinion is. Everyone is free to do that, along with not spending any money. I did have an issue with entitlement and shaming.

1 Like

You could at least quote me correctly. What I stated in the avatar thread was that I’d pay $5 for one if it tripled every reward I got in the game from that moment forward.

I have no idea what you are talking about now. I wasn’t quoting you at all.

The $5 Mythic thing was just an example of how they can’t take money over the game.

It’s money over everything, dude.

Specifically relating to having minor stones in the legendary tasks, and as I have gone into greater detail here, anyone just unlocking the legendary tasks is getting a good deal more minors per week than there are required to trait every troop being introduced from the gold key glut, especially on a one glory pack per week schedule, and that is not even counting stones from battles. They are a dead-end resource, like souls, needed by only some people, like souls, and are being accumulated by people in top guilds faster than they can be spent, like souls, and can be easily farmed… like souls. Having minor stones in Legendary tasks makes about as much sense as having souls in legendary tasks, and I’m sure very few people think that would be a good idea.

I have no personal stake in this since my guild doesn’t do legendary tasks, but the rewards should at least make sense for the group of people they are targeted to. Even gold keys would be a step up from minor stones, as many “endgamers” still have to buy gold keys with gold to supplement getting commons to mythic (or stock for more than the two months) when a new kingdom comes out, and you’ll always need an increasing amount for each new kingdom under the current loot scheme as more are released (21k+ by the time the next kingdom comes out, maybe more).

5 Likes

You’re right. We should be able to buy every Mythic we want for $5 each. To hell with them!

I expect it to be implemented soon Devs.

You realize that’s not playing the game. That’s paying money for a product. Or shopping really.

You can go to Walmart right now and do that. I’d prefer to actually have a game to play to spend my money on.

I do wish the minimum gem and event keys was increased though from 2. Lol, 5 keys has a nice ring to it.
Oops, there I go again only thinking about my elite self.

3 Likes

That I would do. That’s vaguely worth it. Then I can continue along with sliding colors around secure in knowing that I can fight fire with fire if I need to.

You continue to miss the fact that I do not CARE one bit about what you see when you open up your inventory. What you have does not affect me or concern me one damn bit.

You don’t exist outside of a bame stamped above a stack of pixels that you aren’t even controlling. Hell… it’s as likely as not that it’s not even your stack of critters. Could be justva dumb explore opposition thrown together by the AI.

I don’t care what you have either, trust me. This isn’t about that. It’s about if the Devs are giving away so much it basically breaks the game or allows players to finish the game too quickly. Only they can decide that. So I’ll let them deal with that, and trust that they’re handling it to the best of their ability. I as a player can want things, but i’m not entitled to those things. It’s okay to request things, always.

I’m not going to shame the Devs because they aren’t giving me what I want though. I’d just quit the game if I were that unsatisfied. Which is why this is normally an end-gamer issue. They’re the only ones that need so few things at the end of the game that they feel they deserve it, or want it deeply. Or are looking forward to those resources, and every time they don’t receive them it’s more and more disappointing and punishing.

1 Like

You’re missing his point (deliberately, one must suspect, because you’ve missed it on multiple occasions).

The devs want people to play for a long time. People play for a long time if they are given rewards slowly. If people are given rewards too quickly, they finish, and leave. If they are given them too slowly, they get frustrated, and leave.

The game is too slow for you? Then leave. It’s not too slow for enough people that they don’t really have to cater to your specific whims, even if you stand up with your big-boy bullhorn and declare to the world that you are done paying for services. You’re accounted for, in their model.

You are not special.

3 Likes

I don’t expect to be special. I expect to be heard.

Special means nothing.

6 Likes

I think what gets lost in the discussion is why we play this game. I enjoy a match 3 with an rp twist.
The main question is, is it worth 1mil gold for a legendary task.
Would an slight increase make you feel like spending 1mil was not a waste. If you feel it is I mean. What is your perception of value?

1 Like