Kukulkan leaving PvP Shop before weekly reset

Hi Adventurers,

Just a heads up that Kukulkan will be leaving the PvP Shop today APPROXIMATELY 30 minutes before weekly reset:

• 6:30am GMT
  • 11:30pm PDT
  • 5:30pm AEDT

So if you were holding onto the last second to get him please do so before then!

The new PvP Shop Offers will be available a tiny bit after weekly reset.
So if you don’t see these immediately, no worries, they will appear shortly :slight_smile:

Click here for details about why this is the case if you'd like to know more!

We found there is an issue when the PvP Shop Offers change over between the end of one Season and start of the next Season, so to prevent any problems with purchases we’re removing Kukulkan a tiny bit early.

This issue will be fixed before Season 3 starts.

Kukulkan will be available in the Soulforge in the future as part of the regular Mythic Troop rotation.
When we have a date to announce about when he is added to the Soulforge rotation we will let you know (if not here, then in the weekly blog for the week he is released!)

3 Likes

Will he cost diamonds or gold marks when he’s a part of the mythic rotation?

5 Likes

Will it be available with Event Keys when Suncrest rolls thru Dec 9th? I have to make a chocolate hat if so…

6 Likes

Hey Adventurers,

You may have noticed that the new seasonal Mythic and Legendary Troop is not appearing in the PvP Shop. Unfortunately there was an issue with their art, so we have decided to delay their release until we can release a fix for it in the next update.

6 Likes

It’s more noticible that people involved with making GoW only respond when they feel like it. Which is mostly useless stuff as well instead of just communicate properly about things that matter to players.
Ever thought about a community manager or at least bring back the GoW streams to connect with the players again?

8 Likes

This phrasing makes me think it will be priced the same as other Mythics on the rotation, 4000 diamonds. Guess we’ll wait and see.

In my opinion, that’s definitely how it should be. The Mythic is, in my humble opinion, obscenely overpriced as gold marks are so valuable and this particular Mythic isn’t anything too notable. I’m more open to this overpricing knowing that it’s more of a fee to get the troop “early” compared to those who wait for the Soulforge (I will be doing the latter :wink:)

8 Likes

Well, that stinks - I thought the Devs had come to their senses and dropped the whole PvP paywall mythic nonsense. We get immortals in PvP - mythics (and now a legendary too?) belong in Soulforge - not PvP OR greatly reduce their costs in marks to make it attractive. Just too much GREED in this game these days.

4 Likes

Recien te das cuenta ?:joy:

The legendary looks great as well. I want it immediately lol