[Known Issue - More info needed] Game freezes when game matches gems instead of casting convert gems spell

Platform, device version and operating system:
Windows 10

Screenshot or image:

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:
tried to cast alchemist, gem started shaking when i clicked on one trying to convert and swipe caused it to match a gem, then the whole battle froze.

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
One off, casted alchemist more than 100,000 times before without fail. (not even exagerrating)

Steps to make it happen again
No idea, don’t think I pressed anything special beyond a normal cast.

When i said froze, the game animations are still running, but the gems are not falling because it’s waiting for the cast screen to disappear. It’s impossible to get anything to respond from a click. I have terminated the game through task manager.

Hey,

Unfortunately this is a known issue:

“Some PC/mobile players are unable to select a target for their spell if they select the cast button too quickly after it becomes available.”

Do you think you made your selections quite quickly when this happened? ie. hit cast spell, clicked/swiped gems etc.
Did you notice any lag or other issues around this time?

1 Like

I wouldn’t say I moved faster than I did for the last 100,000 alchemist casts before, I also don’t realize the problem until I click on the colour to convert because everything looks good until the gem shakes instead of casting the spell.

So nothing else out of the ordinary happened around that time?

We’re still investigating this so anything that stood out to you around the time other than the issue itself may be helpful.