[Known Issue] Impossible to finish a spell of some Nexus troops

Platform, device version and operating system:
PC, Windows 10, Steam AND iPhone/iOs 15.0.2 / Apple store

Screenshot or image:

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:
I expected Natureborn Wolf to hit a chosen enemy and ‘Select an Enemy’ sign to appear; instead, the screen kind of dimmed in the middle of the spell. I can click on any part of the screen, I can retreat from the battle, but can’t finish the spell.

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
It happened with Hawthorn and Natureborn Wolf 5 times during today’s class trail. I was able to finish a spell twice by mindlessly clicking a few dozen times, but in most cases I had to retreat and lose a sigil. It only happens to the troops that I have to manually assign the action for.

Steps to make it happen again
Try to cast a spell with Hawthorn or Natureborn Wolf. It happened even without hero in a deck.

1 Like

It’s a known bug
https://gemsofwar.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/4409708259471--Born-of-X-Trait-freezes-the-game

1 Like

a whole world of bugs :frowning:

I am not sure, if you are completely correct. I believe, the issue is also caused by the “Born of X” traits. However, the article you have included clearly states: “When a ‘Born of X’ Trait triggers and you cast another Spell that interacts with the game board, the game can freeze.” OP now reports, that the casted spell is not making use of any gem on the board, but targeting a specific enemy.

This is a new piece of information, at least for me. For example, during the first Journey, I was always careful when casting Sycorax, but never bothered when casting Wild Queen. Seems to be important for pure faction runs in the new delve this weekend…