[known issue] Getting Forest Guardian to Shiny Level 3 did not complete Shiny Task in Maugrim woods for 3 shiny level 2 troops when there we already 2 shiny level 2 troops

Platform, device version and operating system: Xbox Series

Screenshot or image: https://youtu.be/-LqQ1yO1dPs

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:
I purchased all of the guild wars rewards today to get Forest Guardian to Shiny Level 3. When I checked the tasks in Maugrim woods the task says I’m at 2/3 Level 2 shiny troops despite having Forest Guardian at Shiny 3 and two others at Shiny 2

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
This is the first troop i’ve taken to level 2 or higher since 9.2 launched. Other kingdoms that already had Shiny 3 troops seems to be ok.

Steps to make it happen again
Unknown, this could be because i went from Shiny 0 to Shiny 3 in one go by buying all of the guild wars rewards at once.

It looks my topic is a dupe of Forest Guardian doest count towards maugrim wood shiny troops for tasks (bug)

Opening glory keys until I received a troop cleared the task as stated by others in that topic.

Just wanted to bump this by saying I had the same issue. The task didn’t update (even after restarting the game) until I used 50 glory keys. Very bizarre.

The game has always had a update issue.

For years if your playing. And a guildie pops a pet.

It never updated, till you did s fight.

It’s inbedded.

If I understand the patch notes and posts corrrectly, the task update bug is fixed in Patch 9.4 that was delayed until next week.

No idea if the guild pet rescue notifications will get a fix.

2 Likes

use 1 gold key, lol