[Known Issue] Game freezes when finishing the Explore battles

Still happening every 2/3 rounds of explore I finish, these I just pick a kingdom and stick with it, switching kingdoms to chase the extra mythstones is pretty much impossible.

Playing on Xbox, but this seams to happen across all platforms

Chiming in that I’ve never had it happen on Android, be it chasing mythstones or grinding one kingdom.

2 Likes

O I didn’t know that, thanks for adding

Also on Android and have experienced freezes when combining medals at the end of explore runs for as long as I have played.

To balance this report, Android here and have had it happen. And anecdotally, more often since last weekend.

Also on Android and have experienced freezes when combining medals at the end of explore runs for as long as I have played.

Yes, same here; game hangs at the “tap to evolve medals” screen. I think this mostly (only?) happens when there are 3 medals to evolve.

Yeah I have seen it with 1 or 2 as well but it mostly happens with 3. Curiously it never happens when combining medal from guild tasks in mail.

When mentioning Android, please include your device and OS. (This really helps me!)

I’ve passed on to the team that this is encountered more when combining medals (not just in epxlore runs) in the hopes that it helps us narrow things down. Thank you.

1 Like

For mine above: Honor 8X, Android 10, occasional game hang at “tap to combine medals” screen at end of explore. Happens to me maybe once a week or so? just often enough to be like “oh, it did that thing again.”