[Known Issue] Everybody has the same enemies in Pvp ladder

After it has been mentioned in the announcement thread, I think it would be good to make it a bug report.

I have seen screenshots like this one been posted a couple of times today, and I got confirmation from other players, that they have the same ones too. Until proven wrong I assume, that it is a global thing, at least for players of level 1000+, possibly for those below too.

It does not hurt to start into Pvp the easy way, but please ensure, that from next week onwards it won’t happen anymore.

2 Likes

These are the accounts that interest me most from my emerald league of 30:

0/37 Kingdoms, high level, loads of troops. Dummy accounts of some sort. Might even end up getting promoted as there’s hardly any real players.

3 Likes

Other curious thing is that they have the same amount of troops with so different levels. And since they all have the same “Favored Troop”, they might have not played once on PVP after reset. I noticed that when I went to a new region on PVP, the inof screen also said my favored troop was kitsune, although I only used that when it released for the respective event.

So many unknown factors at this system that need to be addressed.

1 Like

I’m in the Emerald league and I’ve also got the same names on my list, although, at the moment, I appear to be the only person who’s played any games, so I’m Rank 1!

There is one and only Emerald league, and we are all in it. Each player is fighting in his/her own 30-person bubble, and only his/her ranking matters, other 29 opponents’ do not. (So dummy account will not get promotion just because they rank high in your bubble.)

The problem here is that all player in emerald league are fighting in very same-y (despite unique) bubble: oneself and other 29 same opponents. Let’s hope this happened only in the first week, as there may be no good stat to properly arrange bubbles yet.

Accounts created by devs for unknown reason

1 Like

Wait. Opponents in actual PvP fights are not from that same-y 30-person bubble.

Either the bubble is just used for comparing VP score and determine promotion/demotion, or some more bug lurks.

1 Like

Hey, sorry, I thought I made a known issue article in the help center for this last week but apparently not.

I’ll add one now.

The Development team were made aware of this last week and are looking into it.

Update:
This should be fixed after daily reset.

As the League groups of 30 players aren’t symmetrical, it is possible a player will show up in more than one group, but it should be anywhere near as consistent as we saw it in the first week in the Emerald League.

1 Like

Yes, we already knew they weren’t symmetrical. That’s fine, and expected. Accounts that are clearly fake, is not expected. Is it PVP, or not? So far it’s looking like most of the opponents are not real, and therefore this is not PVP.

2 Likes