[Known Issue] Bronze Elite Medal missing from troop card

Platform, device version and operating system:
PS5
Version: 23.01-07.40.00

Screenshot or image:

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:
Should be able to see the Bronze Elite Medal on the troop card like you can for Gold & Silver Elite Medal troops. There is no visual difference between a Bronze Elite Medal troop and a troop that has no Elite Medals.

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
Every time you view any troop that has been upgraded to the Bronze Elite Level. Started after I updated the game to 7.0

Steps to make it happen again
View a troop that has the Bronze Elite Level.

You will see in the screenshots I have attached that the troop has been upgraded to Bronze Elite Level but there is no Bronze Medal on the troop card.

7 Likes

It’s in the patch notes:

3 Likes

That thing was so long I must have missed it.

4 Likes

I think calling them patch notes is a bit of a stretch. More like a patch novel!

8 Likes

Hello, :slight_smile:

This is a currently known issue for the development team.

As @Fourdottwoone mentioned - It is a purely visual issue, where the Bronze troops are not displaying their Bronze card frame.

4 Likes

Just bumping this topic, because the other “visual issue” from this update has been fixed now, but the bronze elite medal frame is still missing… :sob:

2 Likes

Bumping this post. I know its only visual, but meh.

2 Likes

More than visual. Kinda pertinent when deciding which kingdom needs which medall troops for power levels. Like 10 silver, I display troops, and can instantly find which bronze ones to level up as an example.

3 Likes

Exactly this.

I’ve stopped medal/E12 grinding until they fix this because it’s so much harder to sort and upgrade the correct troops for kingdom power boosts.

2 Likes