[Known Issue] Blightwing

Platform, device version and operating system: PC, 5.1.0r23377

Screenshot or image:

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:
Blightwing’s card says that if an enemy is diseased when the card power is used on it, it will explode 3 green gems. If the enemy is on fire, it will explode 3 red gems. I have used the card to attack a diseased enemy and an on fire enemy, neither resulted in any gems exploding.

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
Can duplicate this as frequently as I can manage to use the card on a diseased or on fire enemy. Both times I’ve done this, the enemy I hit died. Not sure if that makes a difference.

Steps to make it happen again
Set enemy on fire or disease it, then use Blightwing on said enemy.

That’s why it didn’t work. Game checks for these effects after the skull hit, rather than prior.

There were a lot of complaints at the time of release. No Dev response of which I am aware, unfortunately :frowning:

1 Like

It’s not a “skull hit”, but good to know. Thanks for the feedback.

I’ve been using a deck with Frost Archer a lot recently, and have never seen it come up. Maybe I’ve never killed a frozen enemy with Frost Archer, but this is the first time I’ve noticed an effect not going off because an enemy was killed.

Ah, sorry about that. Meant to write “spell” :sweat_smile:

With new troops they release, they’ve started to add “if the target survives” to the text to make it more clear (see: Mind Eater) but haven’t updated the old troops that have it under the hood but not explicitly stated.

1 Like

Similiar problems were reported with Warhawk not getting extra turn when Huntermarked enemy died.

So yeah, basically, all these “if enemy is XXX” apply only if attacked unit survived the attack.